5 Online Boutiques You Need to Know for Your Next Themed Party

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UFL chapter.

The Spring semester is filled with so many parties, socials and concerts that it’s important to always have an outfit ready for each occasion. Sometimes, you will have a few weeks notice; other times, you will have much less time to prepare. If you are like me, then you aren’t the type of girl that is super crafty and can create an outfit from scratch. I am much more of a mix and match type of girl; I like finding pieces from different designers, boutiques and online stores and putting them together to create an entirely new look. Many online boutiques have free shipping, as well as quick turnaround rates, meaning that you can sometimes get your order within two to three days. Here are five of my favorite online boutiques for buying outfits for socials and parties!

1. iheartraves.comWhether you have plans for a road trip down to Ultra Music Festival in Miami, or simply a rave-themed social, iHeartRaves has some of the best rave outfits out there. From light up tutus to candy-colored rave bras complete with pearls and beading, you can fulfill all of your rave needs here. This site has a wide collection of bandeaus, footwear, glow-in-the-dark accessories and wigs that can complete any neon outfit.

2. yandy.comMy personal favorite boutique is Yandy. I have purchased costumes including an army outfit, leopard cave woman outfit and a gorgeous Black Swan ballet Halloween costume. Yandy not only has every possible costume that you can think of, but it also has accessories, clubwear, bikinis and shoes. They always have a tabbed section on their website for major holidays. For example, right now Yandy has a complete section of Valentine’s Day wear perfect for a weekend of parties. The site always has a huge section of discounted costumes, dresses and accessories, which are wonderful when you are searching for a last-minute cheap costume.

3. 3wishes.comIf you are looking for an outfit that is more diverse than other people’s costumes, then 3Wishes is your online place to shop. 3Wishes has some of the most authentic and realistic looking costumes that I have ever seen. Their costume prices are a little higher than Yandy’s, but the outfits are usually complete with accessories included in the price. From sexy princess costumes and executive lady costumes to butterfly and ladybug costumes, 3Wishes has a little bit of everything.

4. nastygal.comNasty Gal is a wonderful site because its clothes are so diverse. The majority of the clothes have an edgy or retro feel to them and are great for piecing together a costume. Nasty Gal has amazing corsets with intricate detailing such as pearls or jewels, that can give a rockstar feel to any outfit when paired with leather pants. They also have flower headbands perfect for a luau social and adorable dresses that go perfectly for a pin up-themed social.

5. loveculture.comLove Culture has an amazing collection of accessories that can spice up any outfit. Head chains, body chains and gemstone bangles work perfectly for an Egyptian-inspired look. They also have a wonderful collection of rhinestone hairpins, headbands and tiaras. Love Culture’s collection of colorful rhinestone masks are perfect for a Mardi Gras or Phantom of the Opera theme. Their collection of gold threaded bustiers can give an elegant or regal feel to any costume.  

All of these online boutiques have amazing clothes for reasonable prices. Whether you are searching for a light-up tutu or a retro dress, these boutiques have everything you need to create the perfect costume for your next themed party!

Photo credit: www.huffingtonpost.com

Hey I'm Spencer! I'm a senior journalism major with a leadership minor here at UF. I love traveling to different countries, running half marathons and spending time with my friends. This past summer I had two pr and marketing internships in NYC with fashion labels JOVANI and REISS. I'll be graduating and moving back to NYC this December.