20 Little Things Every Girl Should Know

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UFL chapter.

We all have those weird habits we’ve learned over the years from our moms, older sisters or friends. Although we can often get annoyed at our mom’s nagging reminders to wash behind our ears and take our vitamins every morning, most of those tips are helpful and great to follow. Here is a compilation of little things that every girl has to know. They may be minor, but they could make a major difference. Try to incorporate these into your everyday life and you’ll see results!

1. Drink more herbal tea. It can save your life.2.  Invest in a magnified mirror. It will make the chore of plucking your eyebrows not seem like the bane of your existence.3. Always have Chapstick with you. Your lips will thank you.4. Never go to bed with your makeup on.5. Buy a ton of makeup removing wipes. They undoubtedly work the best.6. Call your mom when you need help, advice, and when you just want to talk.7. Order dressing on the side. Not only does it save you calories, but it also allows for leftovers because the salad won’t get soggy.8. Always try on clothes before buying them or you’ll regret it once you get home.9. Get a calendar or agenda and actually use it to stay organized.10. Drink as much water as you can; your skin will thank you.11. Take nice long baths. You deserve a break.12. Read as many books as you can for fun. It makes you intelligent.  13. Always take your vitamins.14. Eat the extra slice of pizza. Always.15. Get a really nice sticky bra. You will wear it all the time.16. Breakfast for dinner is always a good option.17. Don’t forget to floss. Hygiene is key.18. Accessories can make or break an outfit.19. Don’t let boys be mean to you.20. Count your blessings.

All of these tips can easily be followed. Although they are small, every girl should know them. Print out this list and post it on your mirror as a daily reminder to yourself. Enjoy, collegiettes!

Photo credit:

laceinruffles.blogspot.com