The Ultimate Christmas Movie Guide

Your Ultimate Christmas Movie Guide:  

One of my absolute favorite things is curling up on the couch with a fire and a hot drink for a Christmas movie during December. Whether you’re watching with your family, boyfriend, best gals, or your pup, I have compiled a list of THE BEST Christmas movie. I am a self-proclaimed expert on this subject so you’re in good hands.

1. The Holiday: Jude Law, Cameron Diaz, Kate Winslet, dnd surprisingly serious Jack Black? This star-studded cast has some seriously chemistry.

1. The Family Stone: This is more of a drama, so it’s both sad and heart warming. It’s about a family coming home for Christmas, portraying realistically hilarious events that occur throughout the holiday. One of my favorites, all year long!

1. Serendipity: This film is frustratingly cute. There are so many missed connections! But it propels the plot along. Did I mention there is a Central Park ice skating scene? LOVE

1. Love Actually: Similar to The Family Stone, I love how all the characters overlap and interact. Another star-studded cast!

1. It's A Wonderful Life: A Christmas classic. What more to say?  

5 Christmas Flicks from your Childhood that Never Get Old:

1. Jingle all the Way: Arnold Schwarzenegger is the main character and it’s hilarious.

1. How the Grinch Stole Christmas: Both the animated and live versions are awesome. I forget how much I like it until I watch it again.  

1. Eloise at Christmas Time: I love this movie still. Mostly because you get to see the Plaza and New York City at Christmastime. A dream come true!

1. Santa Claus is Coming to Town: The claymation is so weird but so awesome. It still gets me.

1. The Santa Claus: Tim Allen is a legend. I wish he was the real Santa Claus. Also, Charlie is the best.

5 Christmas Comedies to Keep You Laughing until New Year’s:

1. Elf: This is a new time classic. How did we even survive before this movie was created?

1. Christmas Vacation: I love all of the vacation movies, but this may be the best one. Check it out if you would enjoying laughing for two hours.

1. Christmas with the Kranks: Tim Allen again! So good. Based on the book Skipping Christmas this is a tale about greedy husbands and nosey neighbors.

1. Home Alone: “Keep the change, you filthy animal.” Enough said.

1. I’ll Be Home For Christmas: Still crushing on Jonathan Taylor Thomas in his youth. This movie doesn’t seem to be well known on the Christmas movie “charts” but it’s great. Trust me.