The Lalabest Friends
The Lalabest Friends
Her Campus Media

MEMBER SPOTLIGHT: LEILA FUSENIG

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCSD chapter.

Meet Leila Fusenig! (She/her)

Leila is a third year transfer student from Davis, CA! She is majoring in Communication and is a student in Marshall College. 

Q: What made you join Her Campus?

A: As a transfer student I really wanted to get involved with the student life here on campus. I am passionate about all things fashion, beauty, and skincare as well as video/photo editing. Her Campus is the perfect fit for me and I am excited to be surrounded by a community of like-minded & passionate women.  

Q: Who is your celebrity crush? 

A:  My celebrity crush is of course the one and only Timmy Chalamet. 

Q: Where do you want to travel?

A: My dream destination is France. I am French so I would love to go visit and connect with my roots! 

Q: What is your best memory of UCSD of San Diego so far?

A: My best memory at UCSD so far has been meeting Isabelle (@isabelle.yuu) through Her Campus! We have so much in common and I am so grateful we were able to connect. 

Q: If you were a food (or drink) what would you be?

A: If I were a drink I would be a strawberry wilds smoothie from Jamba Juice.

Hi there! My name is Isabelle Yu and I’m a third year at UCSD. I’m so grateful to be apart of HerCampus at UCSD and I'm excited to create content for all of you!