Meet Jordynn Bartolome!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCSD chapter.

Meet this week’s Campus Profile, Jordynn Bartolome! Jordynn is a member of Alpha Omicron Pi, and holds the Assistant Vice President of Membership Recruitment. She is enthusiastic in everything she does, and you can find her watching Netflix, eating tacos and shopping at Brandy in PB, or completing awesome projects on photo editing programs just for fun.

Year: First

College: Sixth

Major: Media and Film

Minor: Computer Science

What’s your favorite thing about UCSD?

My favorite thing about UCSD is that there is always something to do on campus whether that be events for the whole school or for the individual colleges. It makes you feel connected to the school and to your peers.

What’s your ultimate career goal?

My ultimate career goal is to be able to work on a top grossing movie.

Why did you join Greek Life?

I joined Greek Life for the support system as well as a way to meet new people and establish connections. I had always been on a sports team growing up and being in a sorority is kind of like that.

If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?

If I could travel anywhere I would go to Rome!

Thanks, Jordynn! I can’t wait to see your name in the filming credits of a huge movie in a few years!

Rebecca is a second year student majoring in Cognitive Science. Her goal is to either be involved in Alzheimer's research or be a child psychologist. She helped plan recruitment for her sorority this year and enjoys soaking up the sun at the beach.