This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCSD chapter.

Name: Cory Wong

Major: Sociology/ Psychology

Year: Senior 

Describe your style in 3 words. I’d say laidback, casual, and indie.

Describe what you’re wearing. I had an interview, so I was dressed in business attire initially. Later in the day, I wanted to keep the overall idea but change into more comfortable and casual clothing. So, I threw on a pair of jeans and substituted my suit with an H&M brown blazer. I kept the tie, which was displayed in an eldredge knot.

What are your favorite winter essentials? A scarf, a stylish warm coat, and a beanie.

Where do you most like to shop? I shop at Gap, Old Navy, H&M, and Banana Republic sometimes.

Is there any clothing/accessory item you are just itching to get right now? Not particularly itching for any item, but I do need more jeans and jackets/coats.

Where do you get inspiration for your outfits? I don’t really get inspired to wear what I wear; I just wear what makes sense to me.

What’s one thing you can’t live without? I wouldn’t be able to live without my parents; they support me through all my endeavors.

Lastly, what are you craving right now? I’m craving some good old Thanksgiving turkey!