This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCSD chapter.

Name: Anna Stern

Major: Communications

Year: Junior

How would you describe your style? I would describe it as punk rock mixed with indie. 

Describe what you’re wearing. I’m wearing an Urban Outfitters faux leather black dress with a gold Juicy Couture chain and black UGG little mini boots. 

What inspires your look? I really loved Hayley Williams growing up so she’s kind of a fashion icon and pretty much anything indie or boho. 

Where is your favorite place to shop? Urban Outfitters, if you couldn’t tell, and Free People.

What is an essential piece you won’t leave the house without? My jewelry, definitely! I feel naked without it. Oh and my perfume! Juicy Couture is my favorite.

Who is a style icon to you? Hayley Williams and Kendall and Kylie Jenner. 

Do you believe in more or less when it comes to fashion? I like going all out, but sometimes I also like looking simple. I think just throwing on a nice necklace or something is one of the best things you can do.

Tell us something we wouldn’t know looking at you. I actually really like skateboarding! You wouldn’t know that just looking at me!