This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCSD chapter.

Name: Nancy Bouabsi

Major/Minor: Economics/Accounting 

Year: Junior

Where are you from? Torrance, California.

What is your relationship status? Single!

What organizations are you a part of? I am Treasurer of the Kappa Kappa Gamma sorority.

Favorite food? I love Mexican food! I could eat it every day!

What is your idea of a perfect vacation? I would want to go on a trip throughout all of Italy, and stop for pizza and gelato!

What three words would you use to describe yourself? Sarcastic, caring, and driven.

Where do you see yourself in five years? I see myself done with school, living in LA, and hopefully working at an accounting firm.

What hidden fact would most people not know about you? In high school, I started making YouTube videos of myself, but stopped because no one was watching them.

Taylor is currently a senior at the University of California, at San Diego where she is studying for a BA in Communication Studies. She is the Co-Correspondent of the HC UCSD chapter, and also a member of the lovely Alpha Omicron Pi, Lambda Iota chapter. While she isn't busy reading 50 pages every day for her communication classes, she enjoys reading a plethora of other types of books (especially anything by Malcolm Gladwell!). Other interests include eating Gouda-grilled cheese sandwiches, drinking lots and lots of tea, attending concerts, watching Parks and Recreation, and attempting to buy every beauty product that Ulta and Sephora can offer. She has also been self-proclaimed as Katy Perry's #1 fan #katycat4life.