Campus Cutie: Diane Chung

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCSD chapter.

Name: Diane Chung 

Major/Minor: Biochemistry and Cell Biology/Music

Year: 3 

College: Sixth 

What clubs are you a part of? I’m part of a Christian fellowship on campus called KCM, an all girls dance team called 4N01, and an optometry club called Insight. I’m also an intern at GW Eye Associates. 

Where is your favorite place to eat in San Diego? Oscar’s in PB!!!

What is your biggest pet peeve? When I’m driving and people don’t signal before trying to get into my lane.

What shows are you watching right now? Marvel’s AGENT of Shield, 2 Broke Girls, Arrow, The Vampire Diaries

Tell us one interesting fact about yourself that most people don’t know: I can play seven instruments.

What is something you are looking forward to? I’m excited to get married and raise my own family.

What’s your favorite song/band currently? Text Me Merry Christmas by Kristen Bell ^____^

Who’s your celebrity crush? Dylan O’Brien

Jasmine is currently a senior at the University of California, San Diego. She is pursuing a Bachelor of Arts degree in Psychology and a minor in Education Studies. Jasmine is the Co-Campus Correspondent for Her Campus UCSD, along with the amazing Taylor Zepeda. Jasmine spends most of her time volunteering at low socioeconomic status elementary schools across the San Diego county and grading papers for classes she is a Teacher's Assistant in. Novel wise, she is an avid fan of Edith Wharton and the Lord of the Rings series. She also loves comedic shows like New Girl and The Big Bang Theory, but also enjoys thrillers like Criminal Minds. One of Jasmine's favorite hobbies is trying foods of different cultures; she loves visiting cultural nights and community festivals. Above all, Jasmine worships Beyonce (a.k.a. Beysus, Queen Bee, Baeyonce, etc). Her future aspiration in life is to become the Secretary of Education and have the Hov and B over for dinners.