This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCSB chapter.

Left to Right: Crytstal Alvarez, Janet Torres, Cyntia Bautista, Giovanna Sanchez

Check out these lovely ladies who have been best friends since their first year at UCSB. They all met in the San Miguel Residential Halls on the Chicana Scholars Floor and  they continue to be the best of friends, through thick and thin. Seriously, these ladies do it all, from adventurous study dates, spending weekends on fancy boat rides in Goleta Beach! They defintiely know how to take advantage of the beautiful Santa Barbara community we have here!

Elizabeth Vasquez graduated from UC Santa Barbara back in 2016 with a BA in English. Elizabeth currently resides in the Silicon Valley area and works for Modern Luxury Silicon Valley magazine as a marketing & events coordinator. When she isn't working, Elizabeth enjoys dining out with friends, reading a book and spending time with her two dogs. See what she is up to on Instagram: @iamelizabethvasquez and on Twitter: @MissElizabethLV
Mya McCann is a fourth year literature student in the College of Creative Studies at UCSB. She currently lives in Bangkok, Thailand and is in the business of running BKK. On the weekends you can find Mya either in the jungle or on an island. On the weekdays she studies Thai and Buddhism and teaches English to sex workers in the red light district. You can follow her adventures on IG: MyaJoy