This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCSB chapter.

Don’t you ever feel like the TV shows playing today just aren’t as good as they used be? It seems like studios have realized this too, because many are re-releasing some of the TV shows we grew up watching! Check out the upcoming TV reboots that will sure to have you experiencing some childhood nostalgia:

1. Powerpuff Girls

On April 4, our three favorite crime-fighting girls are back and just as cute as we remember. But of course this suggestion is for the little ones in your life, because college students don’t watch cartoons anymore… HAHA… right? 

2. Cruel Intentions

This late 90’s classic will now be adapted for the small screen, and guess what? Sarah Michelle Gellar will reprise her role as your favorite stepsister with boundary issues, because everybody loves her, and she intends to keep it that way.

3. Gilmore Girls

Our favorite mother-daughter duo will be back on Netflix soon, and we couldn’t be more excited. Lorelai always did give the best advice…

4. Fuller House

We saved the best for last! The family show pretty much every 90’s kid grew up on will appear on Netflix, but this time around, everyone is all grown up and the show will focus on D.J.’s adventures as a mom. The best part? All of the original cast (except for the Olsen twins *sad face*) will return to this sequel series!

Happy watching! 

Hi, Collegiettes! I'm Carmen, a Communication major at University of California, Santa Barbara and one of two Campus Correspondents for UCSB. I would love to one day work in either fashion, food, tech, financial services or philanthropy. My dream is to find a job that somehow combines several of those elements. Until I get there, I'll be munching on copious amounts of Trader Joe's dried mango, jamming out to my man, Frank Sinatra, and focusing on creating intriguing content! If you like my writing, talk to me. ;) 
Kirby is a recent graduate from UCSB currently living in Los Angeles. As a proud Her Campus UCSB alum, she's happy to be back on the HC team covering one of her fave shows: "The Mindy Project." On any given day you can find her with her nose in a book (let's be real - it's a Kindle). In her free time, she likes petting dogs, binge-watching TV, and eating a lot of food. Find her on Instagram: @kirbynicoleb or @GirlBossEats.