These Signs from the SB Women's March Are So On-Point

The Women's March stormed not just the nation, but the world (s/o to my peeps in Antarctica), making history as the largest single-day protest in U.S. history. Protests everywhere exploded way past the expected numbers - here in Santa Barbara, thousands of people showed up to the march, a number extremely larger than the estimated 500.

Right away, sign slogan standards were set by the main chant ("What do we want?" "Women's rights!" / "When do we want 'em?" "A hundred years ago!"), but there were a ton of amazing signs and posters that people brought with them that stood out.

Here are some of the best ones:

#1:

Cat with bow and arrows with the caption "We will fight for Planned Parenthood"

Looks like there were some artists in attendance.

#2:

"Even Melania Looked Sad!"

Fun fact: The back actually said "#Trump So Sad"

#3:

Love Always Wins

Because the idea that protesters are hateful beasts is laughable.

#4:

"Our LOVE Beats Your Hatred"

Get over it.

#5, 6, 7, and 8:

"March like a girl", "Teach/Peace", "Womens Rights = Human Rights", "America stands for human rights everywhere. That is greatness."

That Teach/Peace one is pretty trip. Also, note: the person holding the "March like a girl sign" is (probably) a guy.

#9:

"Im With Her."

With all the division in the country, reminders like this of what's really important are key.

#10: 

"My uterus is not up for grabs, Trump!"

Not 100% sure whether this is about women's reproductive rights or rape culture, but seeing as both are huge issues...

#11 and 12:

"More <3 Less Hate" and "Make America Kind Again"

Both of these signs are so beautiful, just like the messages.

#13, 14, 15, and 16:

"BE NICE. -Poppy 4 years old)", "I know signs I make the best signs Theyre terrific Everyone agrees" "Hate has no home here"

I honestly don't know which one of these is my favorite. (Also, can anyone translate the second?)

#17:

"Hate Won This Election" and "Truth Matters -Pay Attention -Investigate -Speak Up"

Probably the coolest part of the entire protest was getting to see all of the support from the bystanders.

#18:

"Its not just America. We are the World. We are the Children."

There were actually a lot of children at the march, but only a couple (like this one) were holding up impactful signs like this.

#19:

"My uterus is private property."That's probably the cutest drawing of a body part I've ever seen, honestly.

#20, 21, and 22:

Think World, Not Hate" and "I cant believe we still have to protest this crap in 2016", "Science is Real and I love it"

The top-right one especially hit me hard since there were a ton of people there who had been going to protests since the sixties.

#23:

"Silence is not an option."

100% true. (Let's hope everyone remembers this in the future...)

#24:

"FIGHT"

As long as we're not talking straight-up violence, I'm totally on board with this.

#25 and 26:

This crossword puzzle one is just a work of art, honestly.

#27 and 28:

"Our Bodies, Our Minds, Our Power" and "Girls just wanna have fun-damental human rights"

There were actually quite a few signs that read "Girls just wanna have fun-damental human rights".

#29 and 30:

Okay, here's a really important message to remember: Trump himself isn't actually what's wrong with America today - but his rise to power is definitely an enormous wake-up call.

#31:

A special treat for all the literary nuts.

#32:

Basically.

#33:

Listen! To! This!

#34:

No mercy here.

#35:

Because, real talk, Carrie Fisher was a legend gone way too soon.

And finally...#36:

"Love, not Hate, makes America great"

Because that might just be the most important message of all.