This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCSB chapter.

The holiday season is here and that means it’s time for ginderbread houses, hot chocolate, and holiday parties. If you’re anything like me, you probably always have trouble trying to decide what to wear on a daily basis let alone for a party. Here are some outfit ideas that could help inspire you for whatever holiday party you’re planning on attending!

The LBD

A classic little black dress will go a long way. Throw this on with a pair of your favorite heels and you’re ready to go!

Sparkle 

For anyone who wants to add a little (or a lot) of sparkle to their outfit. With a dress like this you won’t have to worry about accessorizing! 

The Pants

Not a dress person? No problem. You can look just as great wearing a jumpsuit or throwing on a black pair of trousers and a festive top.

Ugly Sweater Weather 

If the party you’re planning on attending isn’t exactly fancy you can always turn to your trust ugly Christmas sweater! 

Cindy is a San Diego native currently attending the University of California, Santa Barbara. As a 2nd year Global Studies major she aspires to work in the PR or marketing industry. During her free time she enjoys hanging out with friends, admiring the breathtaking IV sunsets, napping, shopping, or binge watching favorite TV shows. 
Kristine is a 3rd year Chemistry major at UC Santa Barbara. She was born and raised in San Francisco, CA. When she's not writing, she works with her sister to create adorable baked delicacies for The Royal Icing, their at-home bakery. She's also a ballerina, lipstick enthusiast, and bunny lover. Post-graduation, she plans on going to graduate school while continuing her writing career. Catch her on instagram @CookiesForKay