This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCSB chapter.

Gift-giving season is just around the corner, and you may already have your holiday gift list prepared, but did you remember to include your roommates? Your roommates may be your best friends, people you merely live with, or anything in between, but you share a space with them, so might as well include them in the holiday spirit. Below are some gift ideas for your roommates that they are sure to appreciate, and they’re all $20 or less!

For the roommate who likes to sleep in:

Silicone Ear Plugs for Noise Reduction, $14.44

uVlJOeLG8qthdy9AH8ebuEgHjvbtALFU8 B62ySQVdRY5Vp86jEX17YKSDIY3sEs3 PaXbc9mdAzeXYH3GPbLgGHbsnn37lM7 oQPpzctrumNqZGQt7HP6l7qgYjsnd42gb3nqmiZyJrcOpGuOlgH2wFbNN1aTs2wOrfnMLOMyzgIF7iRzEPjmgX5gzb g

These earplugs are perfect for the roommate that enjoys their snooze time. Whether they are sleeping in or hitting the books, they have no fear of getting distracted by other roommates who may like to play their music or TV too loudly. They are perfect if you have a snoring roommate, too.

For the lactose-intolerant roommate:

Milk Mug, $10

uPS7ybKOc7Bv7XfEY2R7dzJOsIrFuP7ixlOgW aRkD 17xf3K7qWEVXXDWss6lLev2tqfSSOeYoJncZ9ay8EqjQdsW2p f68tC8qPSdT9 oh5MS3EkQqMcZHtn8hs13qE2jti88wspJdbGjG4QqKKu0VhCHUCff2o18DJMl8ETZuZOPdeNbF38rfY7Wb9g

Show your lactose-intolerant or dairy-free roommate some love with an alternative-milk mug. Give them the mug with their preferred coffee/tea order with an almond milk, soy milk, oat milk, or no milk mug. It’s the perfect gift for cozy season!

For the beauty-lover roommate:

Nars Mini Velvet Matte Lipstick Pencil Duo, $20

KodH2 1y2aztZl8xVggHPo9rD4jktqZprdBFcAvRIEOdV MR3D1ql6ugepE9M6kKnzgUtJd0HZpMR5lRc N1xmphb6rtOxQaVxOBtdOtlb8N1pRHBpxupkVGImNup3YBF4j J4Pd 8swjKQDL1RoCUct3yZzJR30He9i4bLd6HIi2UHbe puej9U4p7UlA

Give the gift of the perfect pout with these lipstick pencils from Nars. There are two to a pack and they are mini, so they are perfect for travel or on-the-go touch-ups. There are two different color combinations to choose from, so you can customize it to your roommate’s color preferences.

For the always tidy roommate:

ODISTAR Desktop Vacuum Cleaner, $12.98

qFVY4uGc UivI2ema

If your roommate enjoys having a tidy space, then this is the perfect gift for them. The mini vacuum cleaner is great for small messes and also works for cleaning your keyboard. This gift can also be used as a subtle hint for your roommate to help clean up their space!

For the drink connoisseur roommate:

The Mini Bar: 100 Essential Cocktail Recipes, $20

6Dk4fqp1OZRhn3kF3mjGiXlAs1BxxwfTNWsB9Iyj60emsLB8j 0LUVhvKPYKFQf34kuDZsINv8 OzXaj02FpwwD3MmYer4VbmlT8uvV0QRAUBJTWSoYRoWSdak BpWeVCcAH45929JqyZT3UCzIPbSlmqHiU 9x08

If your roommate is of drinking age and enjoys a good mixed drink, then this is a great gift for them. It is a set of books with recipes for all kinds of mixed drinks, sorted by the alcohol that is in them. It is a fun way to learn about different ways to make drinks that is sure to liven up any party.

For the chef roommate:

DASH Mini Maker, $12.90

4zTTp2YDJwFjj94Hh34XF2OkxiSHxLp7o4Xeg4v3r52UzgNy99iy OidA53MPeZnBLl VBauFrjV1DID8Xlr7F dNWDpmI6KS0Kl7MYef7VAuNCiZraz wH7dMdCaBO tn88to8OC12rY SwkfFBw7Jn8wYIY6rACt2rSQmPhrDuIG0JYXzoFI4r6hIgg

A mini waffle maker is a perfect gift for the roommate that likes to “chef it up” from time to time. It is intended for waffles, but it can make hash browns as well! Make the breakfast-lover in your life smile with this gift.

For the retro roommate:

Tamagotchi Original Marble, $19.80

A1QZaiBrvQ0Ymx9OJYBFgh42HG6XhVhKvsIid75dWejs18TUCrLnTBLjK7W0Q4xzIYfbsWRyTh46Czjy CsQrTSfYMkD pNKXnHGEG8DaUFj

This is a perfect gift for your roommate who is obsessed with all things Y2K. This is also fun for anyone who enjoys gaming, even if it’s on a smaller scale. The Tamagotchi game system is portable fun and a challenge to see how long you can keep your digital pet alive.

These gifts are just what you need for your roommates this holiday season. They are also just within a college student’s budget so there is no worry about hurting your wallet! The gifts are sure to delight any kind of roommate you have. Giving your roommate a holiday gift is sure to create a friendly living environment and will make you feel happy as well. Enjoy the holidays with friends, family, and roommates this winter season!

Hello! I’m currently a fourth year English major at UCSB and an editorial intern for HerCampus UCSB. I enjoy reading fiction books that include coming-of-age stories as well as romance novels. I also enjoy creative writing and journaling. I am a first-generation college student, as well as a child of immigrants. Looking forward to using my voice to shine light on mental health issues in young adults and to give a voice to the Latina community.