In a world full of products packed with mysterious ingredients, it’s nice to know what goes into your beauty routine! While this isn’t always possible with certain products, there is an easy and affordable way to care for your skin with all natural ingredients. Not only are these masks perfect for the girl on the go, they will not break your budget, and they’re great for sensitive skin!
For the simplest ydration
Oatmeal Face Mask:
1. Hold ‘raw’ oatmeal under running warm water for 10 seconds in your slightly closed fist
2. Put a couple drops of water unto the softened oatmeal
3. Apply the mask gently, in a circular motion to face and let it sit for 10 minutes then rinse!
For a sweet and bright complexion
Avocado and Honey Mask:
1. Mix half a ripe avocado with a txp. Of honey
2. Add a splash of warm water and mix
3. Apply to face and let sit for 5-10 minutes then rinse
For a cool acne-fighting hydration
Yogurt and Honey Mask:
1. 2 tbsp. of natural plain yogurt
2. 2 tbsp. of honey, mix together
3. Apply to face, and let sit for 5-10 minutes then rinse
For freshness and hydration
Cucumber, honey and yogurt mask:
1. Peel half a cucumber, and blend with 2 tbsp. of plain yogurt, and 2 tbsp. of honey
2. Place contents onto container and apply to face
3. Let sit for 5 minutes, and rinse!