Campus Cutie: Matt Hamilton

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCSB chapter.

Year: 2nd

Major: Mechanical Engineering 

Relationship Status: Single

Sport: Water Polo 

1. How many years have you been playing Water Polo for? 

I have been playing water polo for 7 years. I am the Attacker for the UCSB collegiate team. 

2. If I asked your best friend to describe you in one word, what would that word be?

The one word my best friend would describe me with would be passionate. When I do something I commit my whole self to it.

3. What is your favorite thing to do in your free time?

In my free time, I like to play pick-up basketball or soccer.

4. What is your idea of the perfect date?

For me, the perfect date would be some sort of outdoor activity- hiking, kayaking, snorkeling- that ends by watching the sunset from a secluded spot. Following that, we would go enjoy a nice dinner at a restaurant downtown, probably Italian. After dinner we would meet up with mutual friends to attend a casual social event.

5. Describe your dream girl

My dream girl is a girl who is as competitive as I am. She is athletically fit (i.e. willing and able to go recreationally play sports, hike, swim in the ocean, etc.), and highly intelligent with her goals- both personal and professional- for her future. Lastly, she’s a girl who cares more about personal relationships and simple pleasures than social status and material possessions. 

Hi! I am a second year student at the University of California, Santa Barbara, yet born and raised in LA. I am currently a Communication major with a great passion for writing! Fashion, exercise, food, family, and friends are what make me most happy! And all in all, I love to laugh!
 University of California, Santa Barbara chapter of Her Campus