This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCSB chapter.

Name: Hannah Sutherland

Major: Psychology

Age: 19          

Relationship Status: Single

Celebrity crush: Justin Bieber! And Zac Efron.

Top played Pandora playlists: Justin Bieber or Today’s Hits… But sometimes I throw a little country in there… And then if I’m in charge of the AUX cord, I’ll throw a little 80’s in there… I try to play what everyone likes to hear.

What made you become a Belieber? Hahaha… Umm I think it was just because everyone else was Beliebing. I tried so hard not to be a Belieber but then I saw his hair flip and his two-step and it made my heart go “knock knock!” Just saying! If you’ve never seen, “Never Say Never,” its life changing!

What song would be your anthem? I think that when people think of me they think of Bieber, but if I could be a song I would want to be Katy’s Perry’s, “TGIF”.

Hobbies: Baking and I like to play soccer and volleyball… I just really like TV! Hahaha.

Netflix & chill favorites: Grey’s Anatomy, I love it! I watch Friends as well and New Girl.

If any celebrity could play you, who would it be? Drew Barrymore… I don’t know if she’s like me but I want to be like her… or Kristen Wig. Everyone tells me I act like her, so probably her.

Favorite sports teams: Boston Red Sox and Carolina Panthers.

Three things you can ‘t live without? Probably my cell phone, even though it’s so cliché… I couldn’t live without chicken nuggets either – and my cat!

How many tattoos do you have and which one is you favorite: Two… they’re two really different ones. The sea horse one will always be special because it was my first. I love the ocean and they’re my favorite animal. The other one is more personal… it’s for my mom. It’s more meaningful for me… I didn’t really get it for anyone too look at; I just got it for myself. It’s an orange ribbon with mom written beneath it making it heart shaped, which represents MS,.

What’s your spirit animal: I would probably say a Sea Horse because I have a sea horse tattooed on me.

Who is your favorite YouTube makeup guru? I love MannyMUA! He’s so hilarious! I also like Laura Lee because she has brown eyes and tan skin, so I get an idea of what I’m going to look like after I try her makeup tips hahaha…. and Candee Johnson

To keep up with Hannah follow her on Instagram @hannah_rs96 

Janet is a fourth year Sociology major at UC Santa Barbara. She is originally a big city girl from the Bay Area who enjoys discovering new places and eateries. In her free time you can find her dancing, eating, and drinking coffee or wine, depending on the time of day. After UCSB she plans to pursue a career in public relations or marketing. Find out what she’s up to on Instagram @Janet_Q_
Kirby is a recent graduate from UCSB currently living in Los Angeles. As a proud Her Campus UCSB alum, she's happy to be back on the HC team covering one of her fave shows: "The Mindy Project." On any given day you can find her with her nose in a book (let's be real - it's a Kindle). In her free time, she likes petting dogs, binge-watching TV, and eating a lot of food. Find her on Instagram: @kirbynicoleb or @GirlBossEats.