This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCSB chapter.

Today there is an app for everything, because apps just make life easier…And as busy students, there’s nothing better than something that will do just that!

Here are a few apps that will help ease your mind, so you can enjoy your college life.

TILT

Tilt is the easiest way to collect money from your group of friends for free- whether it’s for road trips, party planning or splitting house bills.
You can use the Tilt app and set the minimum amount necessary to achieve this goal, also known as the “Tilt amount.”

White Noise

Ever had so much on your mind, that you just couldn’t fall asleep?

White Noise has a variety of mellow white-noise sounds to help you fall sound asleep.

Whether you’re falling asleep to the sound of beach waves crashing or the stream water flowing,

there’s a soothing melody for everyone.

Waze

Moving to new city for school or going on an adventure and visiting new places is exciting, but can also be stressful when you don’t completely know your way around.

Waze is a navigation app that not only allows commuters to find their way around, but also allows them to communicate incidents with each other

such as: police nearby, a car pulled over on the side of the road, object on the road, etc.

Breathe

With constant exams, assignments and deadlines to meet, life can get stressful.

Breathe is an app designed to help guide you through meditation in order to feel relieved.

Make your life a little easier by downloading these apps… work hard, party hard and remember to take care of yourself.

Janet is a fourth year Sociology major at UC Santa Barbara. She is originally a big city girl from the Bay Area who enjoys discovering new places and eateries. In her free time you can find her dancing, eating, and drinking coffee or wine, depending on the time of day. After UCSB she plans to pursue a career in public relations or marketing. Find out what she’s up to on Instagram @Janet_Q_
Kirby is a recent graduate from UCSB currently living in Los Angeles. As a proud Her Campus UCSB alum, she's happy to be back on the HC team covering one of her fave shows: "The Mindy Project." On any given day you can find her with her nose in a book (let's be real - it's a Kindle). In her free time, she likes petting dogs, binge-watching TV, and eating a lot of food. Find her on Instagram: @kirbynicoleb or @GirlBossEats.