10 Drake Lyrics to Up Your Insta Game

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCSB chapter.

So, Drake has released two albums in the past year, and we all know that witty Instagram captions=WAY more likes. So, what better way to spice up your Instagram game than with some clever Drake captions?

1)“Nobody really likes us except for us.”

Song: 6 God

Album: If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late

For all you squad pictures where you all know you’re obnoxious but don’t gaf. 

2) “Right back on my worst behavior.”

Song: 10 Bands

Album: If You’re Reading This it’s Too Late

For when you’re feeling a little adventurous and want to let everyone know the badass life is for you.

3) “I live for the nights that I can’t remember, with the people that I won’t forget.”

Song: Show Me a Good Time

Album: Thank Me Later

For when you’re feeling nostalgic and really, really love your friends and want to show your affection for them off to the world.

4) “You don’t have to call, I hit my dance like Usher / I just found my tempo like I’m DJ Mustard”

Song: Jumpman

Album: What a Time to Be Alive

For all the sassy pictures you want to post from last night, and you and your friends are in some super cute poses. 

5) “Fieri in the kitchen I’m a magician.”

Song: 6 Man

For when you whip up a bomb meal and want to show off your AMAZING cooking skills in the kitchen.

6) “Last name ever, first name greatest.”

Song: Forever

Album: it’s a single!

For when you’re feeling yourself. ;)

7) “I know when that hotline bling, that can only mean one thing.”

Song: Hotline Bling

Album: It’s a single!

For when you know you look good and you post a bangin’ picture/selfie. (And you want that special someone to see it!!)

8)“My city too tunrt up I’ll take the fine for that.”

Song: Know Yourself

Album: If you’re reading this it’s Too Late

For when you post an artistic skyline/landscape picture of your hometown and you want to show off how proud you are of it. Or a night out in the city with your friends.  

9) “Started from the bottom now we here.”

Song: Started from the Bottom

Album: Nothing was the Same

For the those “Transformation Tuesdays” or “Throwback Thursdays”.

10) “Mahalo from the hardest act to follow.”

Song: Thank Me Now

Album: Thank Me Later

Because we all know Drake knows he’s hot sh*t. This is for you when you feel like hot sh*t too. 

Hope this helps! Thanks, Drake for all your help!

Just a Bay Area girl trying to make it in the real world with the help of friends, coffee, and Drake.
Kirby is a recent graduate from UCSB currently living in Los Angeles. As a proud Her Campus UCSB alum, she's happy to be back on the HC team covering one of her fave shows: "The Mindy Project." On any given day you can find her with her nose in a book (let's be real - it's a Kindle). In her free time, she likes petting dogs, binge-watching TV, and eating a lot of food. Find her on Instagram: @kirbynicoleb or @GirlBossEats.