assorted zodiac signs?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
assorted zodiac signs?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
Original Illustration on Canva for Her Campus Media
Style > Fashion

What Chappell Roan Look You Are Based On Your Zodiac Sign

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCLA chapter.

What better way to celebrate Pride Month is there than to see which Chappell Roan outfit best captures the essence of your zodiac sign? From fiery Aries to dreamy Pisces, discover the Super Graphic Ultra Modern wardrobe choice that best resonates with your astrological identity.

Aries – football player chappell roan

Being the bold and competitive individuals they are, Aries perfectly matches the #1 draft pick energy that Chappell Roan served us with this look. The bedazzled shoulder pads and sparkly eye black are perfect accessories for any Aries looking to highlight their strength and determination.

Taurus – “Good Luck, Babe!” Chappell roan

Artistic by nature, any Taurus can connect to this unconventional and extravagant look created for Chappell’s single “Good Luck, Babe!”. With elements of luxury through the lavish costuming and fun prosthetics that keep things not-so-serious, this look would complement any down-to-earth Taurus.

gemini – regina george chappell roan

Gemini’s playful and social nature is perfectly captured by Chappell Roan’s Halloween Regina George-inspired look. Chappell masterfully manages to shape-shift into this iconic character within pop culture, reflecting the duality and adaptability that Geminis are known for.

cancer – “naked in manhattan” chappell roan

Any Chappell Roan fan knows that the song “Naked In Manhattan” is completely driven by the strength of its emotion. Fittingly, sensitive and intuitive Cancer will find a kindred spirit in this look, where Chappell’s sparkly, feathered outfit exudes a certain glamour and vulnerability.

leo – businesswoman chappell roan

The second Chappell Roan walked out onto the Coachella stage with a briefcase, it was all eyes on her. No wonder this bold and demanding look pairs so well with Leos, known for their confidence and dramaticism. The second they read “EAT ME” on Chappell’s latex top, Leos were already searching the internet for a dupe to wear on their next night out.

virgo – camoflage chappell roan

Practical and detail-oriented Virgos will appreciate Chappell’s functional yet stylish “Midwest Princess” themed camouflage look. Not only is this look painfully underrated (much like Virgos themselves), but the subtle and intricate makeup look alongside the uniform color palette mirrors Virgo’s meticulous nature and love for order.

libra – Colbert late show chappell roan

I mean, she’s literally dressed in a romantic corset with cherry-red lips while seated on a big heart in the clouds. Need I say more? This picturesque outfit Chappell wore to perform on the Colbert Late Show would make any Libra fall in love due to their inherent charm and flirtatiousness.

scorpio – “my kink is karma” chappell roan

From the horns to the heart pasties, this look is perfect for any sultry and mysterious Scorpio. Oftentimes, Scorpios get a bad wrap for their jealous and magnetic qualities, but this look reminds Scorpios everywhere that leaning into your darker side can be so very rewarding (and not to mention jaw-droppingly beautiful).

sagittarius – “red wine supernova” chappell roan

Not only does Chappell’s “Red Wine Supernova” sexy magician look give her fans absolute life, but it also speaks to the passionate and rebellious Sagittarius on a completely different level. Much like this sign, Chappell’s presence demands your attention and refuses to take no for an answer.

capricorn – npr tiny desk chappell roan

Although Chappell’s NPR Tiny Desk look is one of her most famous, the concept behind it remains grounded in high-femme campy couture, something she is constantly referencing throughout her career. This stripped-down acapella performance look gives an authentic energy that perfectly matches the hardworking and practical Capricorn.

aquarius – butterfly chappell roan

Completely out-of-the-ordinary and unexpected, Chappell’s Coachella butterfly look broke necks, making it the perfect match for the innovative and unique Aquarius. The experimental bright pink makeup and larger-than-life butterfly wings are unconventional and forward-thinking, reflecting Aquarius’ love for originality and visionary ideas.

pisces – mermaid chappell roan

Last but not least, our lovely Pisces. What other outfit would be better than Chappell’s mermaid look from the “Casual” music video? Dreamy and compassionate Pisces won’t be able to resist this ethereal look that captures their imaginative spirit (and their masterful ability to fall head over heels for people who don’t always treat them right).

Unfortunately, we are at the end of our celestial journey through Chappell Roan’s absolutely iconic fashion moments. But do not fear! Let her bold looks inspire you to embrace your cosmic style this June, shining brightly like the “Femininomenon” you are.

Autumn Morgan is a third-year Film & Television major at UCLA who grew up in the San Fernando Valley. She thoroughly enjoys being overdressed and reading women’s divorce fiction. In her free time, you can find her laying by a river eating fruit.