Vote in the 2016 Presidential Election

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCLA chapter.

Election Day is under a month away and with millennials finally having reached the legal voting age, it is important for us to take advantage of the opportunity presented and go out to vote on November 8.  You can check with your local DMV to see if you are registered to vote in the area you will be during the election, considering a majority of UCLA’s student body are not from the Los Angeles area. Overall, stay updated with the news, and look into what other prepositions will be on the ballot because the presidential election won’t be the only thing to vote for. Encourage your friends and family to register to vote if they haven’t already and happy voting.

Her Campus at UCLA is a proud Elite Level Chapter in the Her Campus. Our team consists of talented writers, content creators, photographers, designers, event planners and more! Follow us @HerCampusUCLA and check out HerCampus.com/school/UCLA for more articles! Feel free to contact us at hc.ucla@hercampus.com for any questions.