"This Is Us" & "The Walking Dead" Are Included In The Star-Studded Lineup For PaleyFest LA 2019

With the new year off to a fresh start, it is fitting that the lineup for PaleyFest LA has just been released. We cannot contain our excitement for the television festival, as it allows fans to see some of their favorite stars in person and get exclusive behind-the-scenes secrets of beloved TV shows. The festival allows casts/crews to engage with audience members, through discussions and Q&A segments, making it a truly special event. Her Campus at UCLA had the opportunity to visit PaleyFest last year and got to see the casts of "Young Sheldon," "Riverdale" and more! PaleyFest LA will take place at the Dolby Theatre from the 15th-24th of March. Mark your calendars and book your tickets because the 2019 lineup is impressively stacked.  

March 15

March 16

March 17

March 20 ~ Two-Panel Event

March 21 

March 22

March 23

March 24 ~ Two-Panel Event

Tickets will be going on sale to Paley Center Individual Members on January 17 at 9:00 am. To the general public, tickets will be available to buy on January 18 at 9:00 am. Buy tickets at the paleyfest.org website.