interiorjpg?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
interiorjpg?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

“This Is Us” & “The Walking Dead” Are Included In The Star-Studded Lineup For PaleyFest LA 2019

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCLA chapter.

With the new year off to a fresh start, it is fitting that the lineup for PaleyFest LA has just been released. We cannot contain our excitement for the television festival, as it allows fans to see some of their favorite stars in person and get exclusive behind-the-scenes secrets of beloved TV shows. The festival allows casts/crews to engage with audience members, through discussions and Q&A segments, making it a truly special event. Her Campus at UCLA had the opportunity to visit PaleyFest last year and got to see the casts of “Young Sheldon,” “Riverdale” and more! PaleyFest LA will take place at the Dolby Theatre from the 15th-24th of March. Mark your calendars and book your tickets because the 2019 lineup is impressively stacked.  

March 15

March 16

March 17

March 20 ~ Two-Panel Event

March 21 

March 22

March 23

March 24 ~ Two-Panel Event

Tickets will be going on sale to Paley Center Individual Members on January 17 at 9:00 am. To the general public, tickets will be available to buy on January 18 at 9:00 am. Buy tickets at the paleyfest.org website.  

Renée is an alumna at the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA) and served as the HCUCLA Editor in Chief and one of the Campus Correspondents for the 2019-2020 school year. She is passionate about storytelling and pushing for more Asian American representation in fashion and entertainment. 
Her Campus at UCLA is a proud Elite Level Chapter in the Her Campus. Our team consists of talented writers, content creators, photographers, designers, event planners and more! Follow us @HerCampusUCLA and check out HerCampus.com/school/UCLA for more articles! Feel free to contact us at hc.ucla@hercampus.com for any questions.