Thank You boohoo For Embracing Every Body Type

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCLA chapter.

boohoo is redefining back to school shopping for me. Not only does the global online fashion retailer have tons of trendy clothes — think street style — but they also cater to different body types. As a girl who can comfortably wear both regular-sized and plus-sized clothing, I really appreciate boohoo’s fabulous selection of “plus sized & curve” clothing. And you should care, too. Sure there are stores that sell plus sized clothing, but usually that’s the only thing they’ll sell. Retailers that offer an assortment of sizes usually have a small selection or unflattering styles in plus size. boohoo actually realizes that different styles of clothing will look specially-made for curvy bodies, so their merchandise is trendy for bigger women and thinner women alike. 

For my back-to-school wardrobe, I picked out a couple plus sized items that embrace the curves; I realized boohoo fashion can look good on anyone. 

First, I got a plus tara wrap front bodysuit in pink. I thought this choice, not only gorgeous in the rosy color, would be a easy top to wear with shorts or a skirt. It’s practical since it keeps the stomach tucked in while still being fashionable with the flowing wrap-style V-neck. 

And second, I tried the plus rae pocket front jersey maxi skirt. I chose the mocha color seen below, but the olive was equally as nice, and I like that both are in muted, darker shades. Maxi skirts are always a go-to of mine because they look good on everyone and can be paired with many different kinds of tops or jackets. Since jeans can be uncomfortable (and in LA, hot in our weather), I usually opt for a skirt. Maxis are the perfect balance between a bold statement and a solid choice that can be easily matched with other accessories and outfits. 

Luckily for all you collegiettes who want to embrace your body, boohoo is coming to California with its boohoo on the Road California Tour. They will share 200 styles of clothing made exclusively for California with games and an opportunity to win $1,000 at boohoo.com. We from Her Campus at UCLA are very excited to partake in this event and hope to see you there. 

Lindsay was the president/editor-in-chief of the UCLA chapter of Her Campus from 2015-2018. She was previously the Viral Section Editor at Her Campus and an Editorial Intern at the headquarters in Boston. Lindsay grew up in Washington state and transitioned to love the Southern California sunshine while studying communications and environmental science at UCLA. Twitter: @WeinbergLindsay.