Plan Ahead! – Her Campus and Merck Partner to Host a Panel to Help You Plan for Your Future

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCLA chapter.

So often the hardest part of reaching your goal, whether it’s to land that perfect summer internship or backpack through Europe, is taking that first step. Where do you even begin? The UCLA chapter of Her Campus is thrilled to host the Plan It Forward panel, sponsored by Merck, to provide tips and tools that can help get you started.

Date: Tuesday, October 15

Location: Charles E. Young Grand Salon

Time: 11AM-1PM

Three panelists will offer unique perspectives on crafting a plan, changing directions, and even avoiding potential roadblocks that may stand in your way. Panelists include:

• Windsor Hanger, co-Founder, president and publisher of HerCampus.com
  • Jenny Blake, UCLA alum, best-selling author of “Life After College,” career/micro-business coach, and traveling yoga teacher 
  • Corinne Dobbas, MS, RD, nutritionist passionate about empowering people to reach and maintain a state of optimal wellness

The panel discussion is part of a larger campaign, also called Plan It Forward, that is already live on HerCampus.com. The campaign encourages young college women to pledge to put a plan in place that can help them achieve their goals. Hundreds of women have already taken the pledge for their future – so visit the site today and attend the panel on October 15 to get started on your goal.

Brittany is passionate about the development of communities, both online and offline. As the Director of Community Development & Strategic Programming for Her Campus Media, Brittany oversees the development and growth of the Her Campus Chapter and Alumni Networks. She also oversees internal professional development and mentorship programming for current students and postgrads, including the first annual 22 Under 22 Most Inspiring College Women list. Currently, Brittany spearheads programming and production of Her Campus's tentpole conference series - Her Conference and Her Conference: High School - and the production of College Fashion Week 2015.Brittany's pastimes include listening to live music, reading books in their physical form, being outdoors, and consuming way too much coffee. She is an alumna of Boston College and currently lives in Austin, TX. You can follow her on Twitter and Instagram.