Culture > News

Keep Up With The Kardashian’s New Website, Kardashian Kloset: Everything You Need To Know

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCLA chapter.

We have all fawned over Kendall Jenner’s street style and envied Kim Kardashian’s endless designer bag collection. The Kardashian-Jenner clan puts on a masterclass for fashion everywhere they go – from the red carpet to the sidewalk runway.

It has now become a bit easier, though nonetheless very pricey, to channel your inner Kardashian. The female powerhouses of the Kardashian-Jenner family launched Kardashian Kloset on October 2, 2019. Kardashian Kloset is a resale site with designer pieces that have been hand-selected by each family member for the public to purchase. Each Kardashian-Jenner has their own “collection” of shoes, tops, accessories, dresses and more – all straight from their personal closets. Kris, Kim, Kylie and Khloe’s collections are currently for sale while Kourtney and Kendall’s are coming soon. From Alexander Wang to Balencegia to Celine, the site has your designer ABC’s (and EFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ’s) covered. 

Certain pieces on the site are labeled “As Seen on KUWTK” so you know you are not getting a piece that has just been collecting dust in the back of their massive closets. Take this elegant DUNDAS gown Momager Kris wore to the Art Of Elysium Heaven gala in LA last January. 

But just because this is a resale site, does not necessarily mean you will be getting the bargain deal you hoped for. The prices range from under $100 up to $25,000. So yes, you can assume the clan is making a pretty penny off of this site – especially if they are selling pieces that have been gifted by designers and PR companies. 

While celebrities have closet purged before, it is usually a one time event and often benefits a charity. Take Lena Dunham, who raised thousands for selling her clothes on The RealReal for Planned Parenthood. However, this family seems to be in it for the long haul with this new business venture. Plus, no charities are listed on their site. With all this fall cleaning, I’ll bet a good portion of the profits are going back to their closets so they can maintain their fashion dominance. 

The new Kardashian Kloset means we can all have a slice of their fashionable lives. All sales are final, so happy shopping.

Laney is a feature writer for Her Campus at UCLA and a 3rd year Communication major. She is arguably tone deaf, has no sense of rhythm, and doesn't know her left from right. You can usually find Laney meal prepping or at the grocery store. She wishes she could bring New England fall and spring to California - winter can stay right where it is.
Her Campus at UCLA is a proud Elite Level Chapter in the Her Campus. Our team consists of talented writers, content creators, photographers, designers, event planners and more! Follow us @HerCampusUCLA and check out HerCampus.com/school/UCLA for more articles! Feel free to contact us at hc.ucla@hercampus.com for any questions.