The Inside Scoop On LA’s Very Own Rosé Day L.A. Presented By Corkcicle

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCLA chapter.

On Saturday, June 8th, Corkcicle presented the 2nd annual Rosé Day L.A. at the gorgeous Saddlerock Ranch in Malibu. From noon until sunset, guests were invited to sip a variety of specialty Rosé creations and sample luxury bites while they moved to the beats of several different DJ’s under the LA sky. The 2nd annual Rosé Day LA was the event of the summer, complete with specialty food & drinks, celeb appearances and all the insta-worthy backgrounds you could want! We were extremely lucky this year. The typical sunny LA weather that we love has been scarce, but on Rosé Day, it was perfectly warm. After driving up Kanan Dume Road from the PCH, we drove up the dirt road to the heart of Saddlerock Ranch where the event was being held. After parking in a grass lot, guests walked to meet an air-conditioned shuttle which took them up the hill further to the pink check-in gates. 

Once inside the soirée, we were greeted by flowers galore. Everything was pink and adorned in roses, absolutely beautiful. In the main area of the event, where DJ Pamela Tick was spinning her beats, guests were invited to sit under cherry blossom trees, sip their Rosé and relax, which we needed after the walk from the car to the shuttle in our heels!

Pro-tip: The event itself is wedges friendly, and if you Uber or Lyft, you can be dropped off right by the check-in tent so you don’t have to walk! But if you drive, the walk across the grass parking lot from the car to the shuttle is not easy! Even if you want to wear a cute pair of wedges inside the event, definitely bring comfortable shoes for any actual walking you may do. After getting one of the specialty Rosé creations – we got a Rosénade cocktail that came in the cutest pink Corkcicle tumbler – we sat down under the cherry blossom trees and watched as guests took pictures and happily chatted with each other.

L’oreal had a booth right in the center with a tower of delicious pink macaroons, free mascaras and lipsticks for everyone. The matte liquid lipsticks are part of L’oreal’s “Les Macarons” collection, and they smell just like the sweet treat.

After hanging out at the L’oreal booth for a bit, we took some pictures in the rose-covered archways and made our way up another hill towards the back of the event space. This hill brought us up to another decorated space that overlooked the center of the event below and all of Saddlerock Ranch. The views were amazing! After grabbing another specialty Rosé cocktail, we stopped by Joico’s Braid Bar booth where they were doing complementary braids in guests’ hair. Joico had us hop in a cute boomerang with them and gave us goodie bags full of Joico swag. We were living!

As the sun began to set over Saddlerock Ranch, the guests only became more alive. Celebs like Jamie Foxx, Amanda Stanton and Brody Jenner (who DJ’d!) arrived, and guests either grabbed food from one of the specialty food trucks or danced to the new beats. As the event came to a close, spirits were high because everyone was happy with their lovely National Rosé Day celebration and cute Insta-worthy pictures.

We highly recommend attending Rosé Day L.A. next year. Pre-sale tickets are $65, and the price goes up to $95 as the event gets closer. Remember to wear something cute (dress code is enforced), and bring shoes you can walk in, even if they’re just stowed away in your purse. Thanks for having Her Campus at UCLA over! We had an amazing time. 

Noel graduated from UCLA with a BA in Communication Studies and college honors. She is currently the Executive PR Assistant at Newsroom PR and also a singer/songwriter. She is passionate about music and entertainment and plans to continue to work in the industry.
Her Campus at UCLA is a proud Elite Level Chapter in the Her Campus. Our team consists of talented writers, content creators, photographers, designers, event planners and more! Follow us @HerCampusUCLA and check out HerCampus.com/school/UCLA for more articles! Feel free to contact us at hc.ucla@hercampus.com for any questions.