Life > Experiences

HC At UCLA’s Pinterest Presents: Galentine’s Day Inspo

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCLA chapter.

We recently launched our Pinterest page (@hercampusucla) and just in time for Galentine’s Day coming up! If you’re staying in, going out, spending time with friends or giving yourself the best day off ever, look no further than this article for the best Galentine’s Day inspiration right from our Pinterest:

Get Yourself Your Favorite Flowers

Ok, I don’t have a favorite either but any plant, flower, etc. that you find pretty or interesting is a good start to a great day. Trader Joe’s has great bouquet options — or maybe you want to grow them yourself. I guarantee it’ll make your room feel homier and it’s always nice to treat yourself.

Picnic With Your Friends

It’s chill, it’s outside and it’s low-cost. Bring some food, coloring books, a speaker and yourselves and you’re set for a no-stress afternoon. Nothing tells your friends you love them like spending time together doing virtually nothing. 

Go Somewhere You’ve Been Dying To See

Maybe it’s a park, a restaurant or maybe a cute store you’ve walked by and never actually gone into. Go by yourself or bring someone along to check it off your bucket list this Galentine’s Day. Maybe you’ll find a new favorite, or at least a good story to tell later.

Remind Yourself (and Your Loved Ones) That They’re Loved

It’s a very lovey-dovey time of year, but that’s not exclusive to romantic partners. It’s always nice to hear from a friend or a family member that you’re appreciated. Make sure to remind yourself of that and don’t be afraid to tell your loved ones that your life is better with them in it. 

From Her Campus at UCLA, Happy Galentine’s Day and Happy Pinterest-ing!

Leila is from New York City and is a second-year Statistics major at UCLA. When she's not looking for article ideas for HC UCLA, she can be found at the beach with a book or finding fun places around LA!