jakob owens SaO8RBYC0bs unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
jakob owens SaO8RBYC0bs unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Get In The Hanukkah Spirit With These Decor, Apparel & Recipe Ideas

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCLA chapter.

With the start of Hanukkah approaching Sunday at sundown, it is important to get in the Hanukkah spirit and be ready to celebrate. With the abundance of Christmas décor, apparel and recipes available in stores and on the internet, Hanukkah is somewhat pushed to the back burner. Here are a few recipes, apparel and décor ideas to make your Hanukkah shopping just as fun and easy as getting in the Christmas spirit.

Apparel

If you have an ugly Christmas sweater party, get a light up Hanukkah sweater to get you through the night or even this cute off the shoulder “Let’s Get Lit” sweater.

Décor

If you are having a holiday party or just want to help yourself get in the holiday spirit, there are lots of fun décor you can use to spice up your apartment, dorm or house. There are some cute Hanukkah themed photo booth props for a Hanukkah party, an inflatable bear holding a dreidel for your lawn or even simple LED string lights to hang in your dorm.

Recipes

You can make some typical Hanukkah themed sugar cookies by buying some dreidel and menorah cookie cutters and blue, yellow and white icing, or spice it up with cookie dough stuffed sufganiyot, which are basically cookie dough stuffed doughnuts!

Alyssa is the Senior Editor of the UCLA Chapter of Her Campus. She is a 4th year Communication Studies major and Film, TV, and Media minor. In her free time, Alyssa loves working out, going to tons of concerts, and binging reality TV episodes. Contact Alyssa via email: alyssabonchick@me.com
Her Campus at UCLA is a proud Elite Level Chapter in the Her Campus. Our team consists of talented writers, content creators, photographers, designers, event planners and more! Follow us @HerCampusUCLA and check out HerCampus.com/school/UCLA for more articles! Feel free to contact us at hc.ucla@hercampus.com for any questions.