Finals Prep: 5 Easy Yoga Poses to Feeling Relaxed

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCLA chapter.

With Finals around the corner, I’m sure many of us are anticipating Spring Break! I mean who wouldn’t? Winter Quarter is usually the fastest and even the toughest Quarter of the year.  

But before we head to Spring Break, here are some healthy yoga stretches to do while you tackle Finals. Remember, you still need to take care of yourself regardless if you’re pulling all nighters or even sitting for a long period of time.

Try these easy yoga poses that even the non-flexible can do! It can get your body feeling less tense to help you power through! Remember to breathe and relax – you got this!

Child’s Pose

Warrior Pose

Warrior III

Bridge Pose

Seated Twist 

Her Campus at UCLA is a proud Elite Level Chapter in the Her Campus. Our team consists of talented writers, content creators, photographers, designers, event planners and more! Follow us @HerCampusUCLA and check out HerCampus.com/school/UCLA for more articles! Feel free to contact us at hc.ucla@hercampus.com for any questions.