Everything You Need to Know About Olivia Rodrigo’s GUTS World Tour

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCLA chapter.

Olivia Rodrigo is unleashing her inner rockstar on her GUTS World Tour, showing a clear departure from her high school prom-inspired SOUR Tour and putting truth behind the lyrics, “I know my age and I act like it!” The GUTS World Tour — Olivia’s first headline arena tour — kicked off with a sold-out show in Palm Springs, CA on February 24, 2024. She’s hitting 54 cities across North America, Europe, and Latin America, including a four-night finale run in LA. To best prepare for the GUTS World Tour in your city, this is everything you need to know to spill your guts with Olivia all night long.

The Setlist

1. bad idea right?
  2. ballad of a homeschooled girl
  3. vampire 
  4. traitor 
  5. drivers license
  6. teenage dream
  7. pretty isn’t pretty
  8. love is embarrassing
  9. making the bed
  10. logical 
  11. enough for you
  12. lacy 
  13. jealousy, jealousy 
  14. happier 
  15. favorite crime
  16. deja vu
  17. the grudge
  18. brutal 
  19. obsessed!
  20. all-american bitch
  21. good 4 u
  22. get him back!

Olivia is performing every song from the standard edition of GUTS and most of SOUR, filling the setlist with both pop-rock jams and piano ballads. During “bad idea right?” she holds a pause in the middle of the lyric, “I know I should stop… but I can’t” — a crowd interaction moment reminiscent of Beyonce’s Renaissance World Tour mute challenge that’s worth practicing at home before your show. She soars over the crowd during “logical” and “enough for you,” so you may be getting a great view from your back-row seats after all. She performs a vinyl-exclusive GUTS track — “obsessed!” — with an electric guitar, and it’s perhaps the best performance of the night.

the tour style

Olivia’s GUTS Tour style shows a leap in maturity from her puffy dresses and plaid skirts of SOUR Tour, but she still looks and feels like the Olivia we’ve always loved. She first steps on stage in a custom Swarovski two-piece set designed by Michael Schmidt Studios, and it’s impossible to take your eyes off her with how much she sparkles.

In a custom red jumpsuit by Heather Picchiottino, Olivia looks like a true rockstar, especially when paired with her purple electric guitar — adorning her two signature colors at once.

She keeps it simple yet stylish in a two-piece black set by Rabanne with a sequin dress on top. She closes the show in sparkly shorts and a different cropped tank every night. In Palm Springs, her tank read, “I’m just a girl.”

For fans planning their outfits for the show, the biggest trends are emulating Olivia’s iconic red and purple shades, hair ribbons as a reference to the song “Lacy,” black combat boots, fishnet tights, and everything sparkly. Olivia’s fans — a.k.a. Livies — show that the GUTS Tour is the best place to dress like the pop-rock star you dreamed of being as a kid.

More fan fun

The Merch

A party bus or a merch bus? At the GUTS World Tour, it’s the same thing. Merch is available outside every show to ticketed and non-ticketed fans, and it’s arguably her best merch yet. Some standout pieces include a purple butterfly tote bag, a lightstick made for glowing with the show, and a box of bandaids for all your vampire bites. Additional merch is available on Olivia’s website for those who want to shop before the show.

LiviesHQ GUTS Guide

Olivia’s team at Geffen Records, Livieshq, is partnering with a different fan each night of the tour to share their experience. If you’re restlessly waiting for Olivia to come to your city, you can follow along with photos and videos by a new GUTS Guide every night on the Livieshq Instagram.

Olivia Rodrigo’s GUTS Tour is the hottest show to be at this year. Whether you’re most looking forward to screaming your guts out during “all-american bitch” or crying along to “drivers license,” the GUTS Tour is a moment of peak girlhood we all can’t wait to experience. And if you don’t have plans to attend a show yet, buying those last-minute tickets can’t be a bad idea, right?  

Hanna is an English major at UCLA, from Los Angeles, California. She loves traveling, attending concerts, and writing about her favorite music.