Campus Cutie: Paul Delgado

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCLA chapter.

This week’s Campus Cutie has it all ladies. He’s obviously got the looks, the muscle from being on UCLA’s rowing team and the brains! Not to mention he’s quite the jetsetter, Paul recently got back from Peru and is going up to San Francisco in a week to present the research he’s been doing with UCLA’s Cytogenetic Lab. Luckily I was able to snag an interview with the very busy and very eligible bachelor.

Quick Facts

Name: Paul Delgado

Year: 4th

Major: Biology

Hometown: San Diego (Escondido), CA

Favorite Color: Blue

Celebrity Crush: Blake Lively. (He may or may not have caught a few episodes of Gossip Girl)

What do you think is your best feature? Physically, I’ve been told my smile is my best feature, but I’ve also been told I have a good sense of humor.

Where is your favorite date spot around LA? Santa Monica Pier. We’d first go out to dinner on the Promenade, then take a nice walk along the beach and finish by walking down the Pier in time to catch the sunset. (Awh!)

What is your biggest accomplishment so far at UCLA? Definitely presenting my research on leukemia at conference in Peru. We were there for four days and the chance to go to the capital, Lima, the beaches were amazing, the food was great and they had this drink called Pisco Sour which is like lemonade and Peruvian tequila topped with whipped cream and cinnamon.

What do you miss the most about San Diego? Being able to go to La Jolla Cove and snorkel with the Leopard Sharks.

What is the worst date experience you’ve had? I took this girl bowling and she was wearing so much makeup she looked pale, her hair was as big as Snooki’s and she kept cuddling with me in between frames while telling me all about her ex. (Awkward!)

If you could travel anywhere in the world where would you go? Greece.

Blondes or Brunettes? Brunettes

Donuts or Bagels? Donuts

LA or San Diego? San Diego

Eyes or Smile? Eyes

Summer or Winter? Summer

Chocolate or Vanilla? ChocolateThis week’s Campus Cutie has it all ladies. He’s obviously got the looks, the muscle from being on UCLA’s rowing team and the brains! Not to mention he’s quite the jetsetter, Paul recently got back from Peru and is going up to San Francisco in a week to present the research he’s been doing with UCLA’s Cytogenetic Lab. Luckily I was able to snag an interview with the very busy and very eligible bachelor.

Quick Facts

Name: Paul Delgado

Year: 4th

Major: Biology

Hometown: San Diego (Escondido), CA

Favorite Color: Blue

Blondes or Brunettes? Brunettes

Donuts or Bagels? Donuts

LA or San Diego? San Diego

Eyes or Smile? Eyes

Summer or Winter? Summer

Chocolate or Vanilla? Chocolate

Hayley. 20. UCLA. Junior. San Diego.