Campus Cutie: Danny Mullen

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCLA chapter.

Name: Danny Mullen (aka Daniel James Brian Mullen)

Year: Senior

Major: History

I caught up with this week’s Campus Cutie as he was getting ready to go out and celebrate the start of Thanksgiving Break and more importantly, his birthday! His pre-game was definitely already in action as we went through some serious and some not-so-serious questions that will have all HerCampus readers wondering more about this intelligent and intriguing Cutie.

Danny is currently a 4th-year from Sacramento who has been released from his last three on-campus jobs due to frequent absenteeism (let’s be realistic ladies—he probably thinks the jobs aren’t cute enough for him). He also has an “irrational fear” of all animals—even though there haven’t been any provoking incidents, and prefers home to LA due to the fact that he feels safer after crossing a few too many people here at school. All in all, this Campus Cutie definitely kept me entertained as he answered interview questions with a bit of sass, sarcasm, and sometimes sincerity.

Pick one place and three things you would bring for the best day/night ever.

The California desert. I’d bring a bottle of Whiskey (Barret’s), a frying pan, and a Smith and Wesson 38.

A Day In The Life of a Frat Boy…

Wake up around 1pm, followed by a 45-minute to hour-long shower. Then I usually parade around my room for a little while (yes, naked, and he does leave the window intentionally open). At 3pm, I start off my day by climbing a tree on Strathmore and Gayley and throwing eggs at passing cars [he kindly agreed to avoid my car]. I usually go to my Communications class and heckle the teacher for about fifteen minutes before leaving and heading to Powell, where I wander around the reading room while breathing heavily. After arriving back home, I watch reruns of Dharma and Greg and drink two bottles of Nyquil, to pass out and repeat.

Craziest memory of your time at UCLA?

The time I split a 6-pack of Mike’s Hard and watched the Star Wars trilogy with my roommate.

Celebrity crush?

Barbara Streisand.

So you’re dating a really hot girl and you find out that your very best friend is falling for you and trying to replace her. What do you do?

Smash a bottle and invite them both over on a Thursday night. YOLO.

Her Campus at UCLA is a proud Elite Level Chapter in the Her Campus. Our team consists of talented writers, content creators, photographers, designers, event planners and more! Follow us @HerCampusUCLA and check out HerCampus.com/school/UCLA for more articles! Feel free to contact us at hc.ucla@hercampus.com for any questions.