Best Looks From The 2017 Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Sports Awards

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCLA chapter.

The Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Sports orange carpet was the place for all thing athleisure. Given that it was an awards show, a few of our favorite athletes and celebs also killed the fashion game with classic glam looks (like Gabby Douglass’ stunning 2 piece look, featured below). Here are some of the best looks from the show, which took place on Thursday, July 13th in Pauley Pavillion!  

Nickelodeon actress Jade Petty John sporting some hometown love (#gododgers) with a white circle skirt

TV Personality ​Erin Lim caught all of our attention with her one-of-a-kind jersey dress

Gabby Douglass rocked a sparkling 2 piece ensemble

The Phelps were the ultimate power couple of the night, coordinating outfits and all

Katie is a Junior studying Communications at UCLA. In her spare time, she can be found blogging (katiexkim) and almost always reading the latest edition of Vogue.
Her Campus at UCLA is a proud Elite Level Chapter in the Her Campus. Our team consists of talented writers, content creators, photographers, designers, event planners and more! Follow us @HerCampusUCLA and check out HerCampus.com/school/UCLA for more articles! Feel free to contact us at hc.ucla@hercampus.com for any questions.