This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCLA chapter.

Name: Ben Lopez
Year: Sophomore
Age: 20
Hometown: San Diego
Relationship Status: Single

What is your favorite childhood memory?

-Everytime I hear a song by sugar ray it takes me back to good memories of laying in the pool with my parents. Even though its not a specific memory it’s probably my favorite childhood experience

How do you like to spend your free time?
-Anything with my friends. I’m a pretty social guy so I always enjoy the company of my friends

What is your favorite thing about UCLA?
-Everyone at ucla is so energetic about going to this school. The amount of school spirit that we have at this school is unreal. Everyone is just so proud to be a bruin and it makes me feel so lucky to go here

What do you look for in a girl?
-A fun personality for sure. A girl that I can have fun with in any situation because she’s so spontaneous and energetic all the time. A fun personality can make anything a good time

What song has the most plays on your iTunes?

-September by Earth Wind and Fire

What is your favorite food?
-100% Chinese

Describe your ideal date.
I live in San Diego, so my favorite has always been dinner near the shore and then a nice visit to the beach :)

Her Campus at UCLA is a proud Elite Level Chapter in the Her Campus. Our team consists of talented writers, content creators, photographers, designers, event planners and more! Follow us @HerCampusUCLA and check out HerCampus.com/school/UCLA for more articles! Feel free to contact us at hc.ucla@hercampus.com for any questions.