This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCLA chapter.

With the holidays approaching, you might feel the need to begin your holiday shopping. It might be difficult to go shopping, especially in the midst of exams but lucky for you, here are some presents that are great for your loved ones.

1.) Gift cards

Sometimes you may not know what exact gift to give to someone but knowing where their interests lie can be very beneficial. In the interest of time, you may want to give the person you love a gift card of one of their favorite stores so they can choose their own gifts, thanks to you!

2.) Bodum 8-c Coffee Press

Now who doesn’t love a hot cup of coffee in the morning? This is the perfect gift for the coffee lover in your life and will now be able to enjoy brewed coffee.

3.) Food Gifts

Rather than giving someone a box of chocolates (which is ordinary and probably not the best gift), you can give your loved one food gifts that are unexpected but also super sweet! An example would be giving the gift of a brand of honey. Not only will it last longer but can be used for a variety of things.

4.) Grooming Products

Grooming products are somewhat essential in every day life and giving this as a gift would save the recipient time and money. Whether it’s for a guy or a girl, this is sure to be a thoughtful gift.

5.) Entertainment

You don’t necessarily have to give a physical object to a person, you can take them out to eat, go to an amusement park, or stay at home and watch their favorite movie. Quality time is great and there is no better time than the holidays to do so.

Her Campus at UCLA is a proud Elite Level Chapter in the Her Campus. Our team consists of talented writers, content creators, photographers, designers, event planners and more! Follow us @HerCampusUCLA and check out HerCampus.com/school/UCLA for more articles! Feel free to contact us at hc.ucla@hercampus.com for any questions.