Wellness > Mental Health

5 Completely Different Podcasts That Will All Instantly Lift Your Mood

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCLA chapter.

1. Ted Talks Daily

This is one of my favorites. Every Ted Talk teaches you something new and is super interesting. Instead of scrolling through socials, give one of these a listen! There are hundreds of episodes to choose from, and they’re all equally engaging. It’s not like a pantry filled with raisins (ie Netflix)– it’s a pantry filled with gushers, rice krispies and flaming hot cheetos.

2. The Skinny Confidential: Him & Her

A fun and light podcast between a married couple, this one is sure to enhance your mood. Who doesn’t like a fluffy listen?  

3. VIEWS with David Dobrik & Jason Nash

Do not judge me for this one. These two are hilarious. Their podcasts are unfiltered and engaging. It feels like you’re hanging out with the entire crew; get listening!

4. The B*&#h Bible

This is by far one of my favorite pop culture podcasts out there. Jackie Schimmel has everything to say and nothing to hide. You’ll get thoughts on The Bachelor, celebrity drama, relationship advice and loads of entertaining interviews. It’s like you’re having wine night with friends but without the wine and without the friends. Crazy fun.

5. Your Motivational High Five

This one is like a 5 hour energy drink in podcast form. Each podcast is only 5 minutes long, but packed with the best energy that’ll leave you motivated, energized and excited to conquer each day. Simply, it’s audible caffeine. You can’t say no to that!

Nicolette is sophomore at UCLA studying psychobiology with a minor in professional writing. She is the author of her first published book, Control Mindset, a nonfiction guide to taking control of your mind & reality. Her aspirations are in the field of medicine, but she enjoys connecting the art of writing and creation with the sciences. She thinks writing biographies is very hard so she is butchering this as she types. She thanks you for reading her article and hopes you learned something new. She also loves coffee and needs some right now. She argues dark roast is the best roast. She's also probably hungry right now. Nom nom.
Her Campus at UCLA is a proud Elite Level Chapter in the Her Campus. Our team consists of talented writers, content creators, photographers, designers, event planners and more! Follow us @HerCampusUCLA and check out HerCampus.com/school/UCLA for more articles! Feel free to contact us at hc.ucla@hercampus.com for any questions.