Wellness > Sex + Relationships

13 Thoughts Everyone Had While Watching the First Episode of Bachelor Winter Games

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCLA chapter.

The newest Bachelor spin-off, Bachelor Winter Games, just debuted and it really is the most dramatic Bachelor series ever. This Olympic style race to find love combines Bachelor in Paradise with competitive winter games. 

Here are 13 things running through all our minds while watching the first episode:

1. They actually have The Bachelor all over the world?

2. Ben and Lauren were so cute. It’s going to be so difficult to see Ben move on.

3. How is Yuki going to fall in love when she can’t communicate with anyone?

4. These Canadian guys are good looking… wow

5. Why are all these guys rebounding with this show? Ben and now Kevin from Canada..

6. There was only one kiss on the entire Chinese version of The Bachelor! What!?!?

7. Australian Tiffany is bi-sexual, this is going to be an interesting season. I am already calling it, there will be a love triangle situation.

8. There’s a Bachelor National Anthem…? Really? This is just too much.

9. People are making out on night one! What is this?!?!

10. Chris Harrison looks good with his stubble

11. Josiah and Ally are perfect for each other. They both fell on their asses during the skiing competition.

12. Ashley I needs to stop crying

13. Loving seeing Chris Harrison handing out the roses for once, we should make this more permanent.

Check out Bachelor Winter Games on Tuesdays on ABC.

Sara Zaghi was the Campus Correspondent and Editor in Chief of Her Campus at UCLA, which rose to the #1 chapter in the Her Campus Chapter Network of 370+ Campuses during her tenure, from 2015-2019. Zaghi is a self-proclaimed "Professional Fangirl” and currently works in entertainment and fashion publicity. In 2016, Sara was listed as one of Her Campus' Top 22 Under 22 Most Inspiring College Women. Check out Sara's College Girl's Travel Guides for Catalina Island, Las Vegas, New York, Napa Valley, Boston, and Chicago. Contact Sara via email: Sara_Zaghi@yahoo.com