Which Celebrity Has Your Star Sign and Why?

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCF chapter.

Have you ever wondered what your horoscope sign says about you? Have you ever wanted to know what qualities you hold and how they line up with others? Astrological signs say a lot about a person, but nothing is better than seeing which celebrity has the same characteristics as you. Maybe one day you could be a Beyonce or Drake, who knows? 

SCORPIO 

If you are a Scorpio you are one in the same with Drake. You enjoy having fun just as much as you enjoy being successful and making a profit. Most things are black and white for you and your opinion is very obvious when stated. You know what you want and you will do whatever you can to get it. Scorpios have very bold personalities and whenever they are in a room, they will be noticed. They know how to impress people and how to draw attention towards themselves. 

LIBRA 

if you’re a Libra you are very realistic and very studious. You will give sympathy when it is deserved but you don’t believe in free handouts. In your opinion, people should work for what they want. Deep down you are quite funny and quite sassy but you only show that side to people who truly deserve to see it. Just like Zac Efron in “Neighbors,” you sure know how to have fun, but you surround yourself with people who you know will enjoy your presence because once you get the party started its not going to end for awhile.

AQUARIUS

Aquarians are quite quirky and positive. Deep down you are hilarious like Justin Timberlake and have a witty comeback or comment for just about anything. If you are an Aquarius, everything is interesting to you and you know how to interact with anyone and everyone. You encompass characteristics that not everyone will understand, but that’s what makes you unique and fascinating to the people around you. 

PISCES 

If you are a Pisces you have a thirst for life. You are passionate about whatever field you choose to pursue and you want to succeed not only in the basic qualities of life, but in your profession and in the arts as well. Just like Justin Bieber pretends he still doesn’t like Selena Gomez, you are deep down very emotional but you will never show it in your exterior, unless it is with someone who you can completely trust.  

CAPRICORN

If you are a Capricorn you are very determined to succeed. You know how to chase after your dreams and you want to thrive and flourish in every aspect of life. You are level headed and confident while also realistic and truthful just as Logan Lerman portrays Charlie in “The Perks of Being a Wallflower.” Capricorns know how to have a good time, but know what really matters deep down and will always keep that in mind. Secretly sassy and incredibly intelligent, capricorns are an interesting mix and are definitely worth befriending.  

LEO 

If you are a Leo you are confident and realistic just like Harry Potter (aka Daniel Radcliffe). You don’t need to sugar coat anything because, in the end, people deserve to know the truth. You are hard working and outgoing and you are intriguing,  everyone around you is secretly interested in you. Your personality is the life of the party and everyone knows that when they are with you, they are likely to have a good time.  

SAGITTARIUS

Those who are Sagittarius are secretly old souls. If you are a Sagittarius you are very intelligent about the quality of people’s honesty and their character altogether, just like Taylor swift when she writes her love ballads about ex-lovers. You have great life advice but sometimes you cannot portray that in the nicest of ways. You work for what you want and you are incredibly realistic and grounded. You will do anything you need and want to do and nothing can stop you.  

CANCER 

Cancers are secretly very loving and emotional. Although they seem level headed and realistic, Cancers are deeply emotional and sympathetic, just like Selena Gomez when she gave Justin Bieber his many chances. Cancers are understandable and will work towards whatever it is that they want. Sometimes, they let their emotions get the best of them, but in the end, Cancers always know what is best for themselves and everyone around them. They care about others just as much as they do about themselves and that is their greatest quality.  

TAURUS 

If your astrological sign is Taurus you are level headed, intelligent and very focused. You find that materialistic things are not very important but that family, friends and values are. Just as Edward Cullen protected his family you would do the exact same thing. You are deeply a family person and would rather stay in that go out sometimes. You have your opinion on things and no one and nothing can change that. You are very driven to succeed in academic areas of your life and you will do whatever it takes to do just so. If a Taurus wants something, they won’t stop until they get it.

VIRGO 

Virgos are very intellectual. They know about many different aspects of arts, literature and humanities. Virgos are secretly shy and introverts but they will open up to whoever they spend enough time with. Virgos love to have fun but in small amounts, because when they do have fun, they love to go all out. Virgos have great ideas about almost everything and their opinion and aspect is one that shouldn’t be taken lightly. Just like Beyoncé, one day Virgos will run the world.  

ARIES 

If your star sign is Aries you are extremely realistic and know the ins and outs of life like the back of your hand, just like Hermione Granger. You won’t let anyone get in your way of achieving what you need to achieve. Sometimes you can come across as being aloof or rude, but you simply think it is best for people to hear the truth and for everything to be out in the open. Succeeding professionally and academically are at the top of your list and that is not soon to change. You know what is best for you and once you have made a decision, you stick to it.  

GEMINI 

Those who have the star sign Gemini are quite intriguing. It is very hard to read a Gemini at most times, but if you get to know them enough you will find that there is so much complexity and intellect to their character. Most geminis have two sides: one that they show to everyone and one that only a select amount of people will have the privilege of seeing. Geminis know that you can’t act the same way towards everyone and they can tailor their choice of actions towards whatever situation may arise. Just like Kanye west, Geminis know how to react to every situation and definitely know how to put on a show. 

Photo credit: 1, 2, 3, 4,  5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12

I am a writing and rhetoric major at the University of Central Florida and I really love tacos and pugs (the dog breed). I am a writer for Her Campus UCF and have been writing since I was eight years old :). My great grandfather won the Pulitzer Prize so I have some big shoes to fill.
UCF Contributor