Style

6 Things To Add to Your Holiday Wishlist This Year

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCF chapter.

With the holidays literally just around the corner, it’s time to start making your wishlist if you haven’t already! Before you know it, relatives will start nagging you for a list and you’ll have no idea what to ask for. If you’re anything like me, you easily get stressed at the thought of creating a wishlist. So, to make your life easier, I gathered some gift ideas based on things I’ve constantly seen and have been loving. Whether you want to make a wishlist to give others or as a way to list things you want to buy for yourself — here’s some inspiration for things that you can add! 

Books

As an avid book reader, I wish I could buy all the books on my TBR. Unfortunately, books can get expensive really fast especially when you want to buy a bunch of them. So, I like to take advantage of putting some on my wishlist! If you don’t know what books to get, I highly recommend checking out books by the authors Mariana Zapata, Krista & Becca Ritchie and Danielle Lori.

Legos Flower Bouquet

This is something that’s high up on my wishlist. I saw this a couple of months ago at the Lego store in NYC and I immediately regretted not buying it. For flower lovers like me, having a flower bouquet that you can build yourself and have last forever is such a dream.

Sunset Lamp

I’ve been seeing sunset lamps everywhere so I just had to get one of my own! And I absolutely love it which is why I had to recommend it as a gift idea. I work best at night so this lamp gives me the perfect lighting for when it’s dark out. It can also change colors to fit whatever vibe you want for your room.

Wildflower case

Need a new phone case? Wildflower is a popular phone case brand that has some of the cutest designs and the greatest quality. There are so many unique patterns to choose from so there’s definitely something for every kind of style. The case on my phone right now is a Wildflower case and it’s by far one of the most protective cases I own. I really want to get some more designs to switch it up!

Makeup

I typically only purchase drug store makeup throughout the year, so I like to splurge on higher-end makeup for the holidays! Some of the most popular makeup brands right now include Dior, Rare Beauty and Charlotte Tilbury.

Birthdate Candle

I recently saw these Birthdate Candles on Instagram and I was instantly intrigued. They have a candle for every single birth date and it’s specially crafted for the day that you were born. It’s such a personal and unique gift that needs to be on your list!

All of these items came straight off of my own wishlist, so I hope that you were able to find something to add to yours as well! Now, of course, the holidays are not all about presents. In the end, nothing beats spending time with your loved ones and being thankful. So always remember to spread love and cheer this season! Happy Holidays!

Carissa is a senior majoring in Communication with a focus in business. When she's not writing, she loves to spend her free time online shopping, reading romance books, traveling, and going to theme parks!