This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCF chapter.

If you’re anything like me, you’ve been buying Bath and Body Works and Victoria Secret perfumes since you were a kid. Now, don’t get me wrong, I still splash those on every now and then, but there came a time when I wanted to buy a nice, luxurious perfume. So, I began to do some research. I found hundreds of fragrances that smelled amazing. From fruity florals to warm and spicy scents, it was impossible to decide on just one. So, to make your life easier, we’re letting your zodiac sign decide your next perfume purchase for you. Read on to learn more about your ideal scent!

Aries

To match the adventurous, courageous and bold personality of an Aries, this sign needs the perfect combination of a warm yet floral scent to demonstrate both their relentless determination and cheerfulness. The Valentino Donna Born in Roma is the perfect fit! It includes the fresh scents of a jasmine flower combined with the perfect blend of vanilla bourbon to add a little bit of warmth.  

Taurus

As a Taurus myself, we tend to be reliable and dependable but also a bit stubborn at times — I’m guilty of this. This sign loves romance and beauty, so a mix of spicy and warm scents is the ideal fragrance type for a Taurus. I love the Prada Candy fragrance. It consists of a mix of white musk and caramel accord to match the sign’s stable and sensual personality.

Gemini

Geminis are energetic and positive people who give off good vibes. At the same time, they’re also known for having mixed personalities. Although they are witty individuals, they also have their moody moments. To balance out these traits, a Gemini needs a classic yet warm and floral fragrance. The Giorgio Armani My Way perfume is the perfect blend of classic bergamot paired with orange blossom and jasmine.

Cancer

A Cancer is compassionate and loyal, yet protective and intuitive. Their ideal scent is warm and spicy. The YSL Black Opium fragrance has notes of coffee and vanilla. This scent is perfect for the sensual and caring Cancer.

Leo

Leos are warm and passionate individuals. They are confident and love being the center of attention. This sign needs a warm yet floral fragrance that allows them to stand out in a crowd. The Tocca Florence perfume has warm florals perfectly combined with a blend of bergamot, pear and gardenia. It captures a Leo’s sophistication and charisma.

Virgo

Virgos are sensible, loyal and hard-working individuals. They are known for being perfectionists. A Virgo’s ideal scent is light and citrusy to refresh their often busy lives. The Dolce and Gabbana Light Blue perfume is a refreshing blend of granny smith apples, white rose and cedar wood. It’s the perfect scent to calm and soothe a Virgo.

Libra

Libras strive to find balance in their life, so their ideal scent should consist of a balance of warm and light notes. The Marc Jacobs Daisy Love perfume is the perfect combo of radiant florals with warm musk and driftwood.

Scorpio

A Scorpio is a determined and assertive individual. They’re often viewed as being somewhat intense. As you can imagine, their ideal scent needs to be strong and warm. Black leather paired with cardamon and patchouli makes the Tom Ford Ombre Leather fragrance the perfect warm and intense fragrance for a Scorpio.

Sagittarius

A Sagittarius is an optimistic, confident and free-spirited individual. Their optimism pairs flawlessly with citrus and floral scents. With notes of clementine, juniper berries and vetiver, the Atelier Cologne Clementine California fragrance creates the ideal sweet and citrusy scent of a Sagittarius.

Capricorn

Capricorns are ambitious and persistent individuals that love warm and spicy scents. As earth signs, they also enjoy a good balance of light and airy tones. Therefore, the Clean Reserve fragrance is excellent for a Capricorn. It combines notes of pear with warmer notes of musk.

Aquarius

An Aquarius is fearless and strong. They’re creative and intelligent individuals. As an air sign, they love a light and airy scent. Mixed with lemon and peony, the Versace Bright Crystal fragrance is fresh and vibrant — pairing flawlessly with this sign.

Pisces

A Pisces is extremely creative, empathetic and generous. They’re also deep and strong individuals. Their ideal scent is light and fresh with a bit of warmth and spice thrown in the mix. The Burberry Her fragrance combines dark berries with jasmine and musk-amber to create a vibrant and fresh scent.

Having that signature scent is like an extension of your personality and style. Picking out that new fragrance can be a difficult task, but now that you know what ideal scents the stars have in store for you, I hope it makes your next perfume purchase quick, easy, and smelling AMAZING. 

With aspirations of pursuing a career in digital marketing, Valerie is studying Business Marketing and Mass Media at the University of Central Florida. She is an affordable fashion blogger and content creator on Instagram, TikTok, and her website (http://valstyled.com/). She can always be found at the nearest coffee shop or thrifting for her online reselling business, Poshvall on the Poshmark app. Keep up with her on Instagram: @_valerieescobar_
UCF Contributor