Like This, Watch That: The Shows We Wish Had

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCF chapter.

If only there was enough time in the day to sit down to watch live airings of my favorite TV shows… At least I’m given the option to record shows via my DVR, but with such a hectic schedule, my DVR is full by the time I have the opportunity to watch the first recorded show. That’s what’s so great about Netflix, whenever I do find an hour or two to sit down, I conveniently have access to hundreds of shows at the click of my finger. It also gives me the incentive to broaden my horizons by selecting new TV series I wouldn’t normally watch. So many episodes, so many genres, so little time in the day.

Despite the fact that Netflix has close to a limitless selection of shows, there are so many great shows I wish Netflix would release. After doing a little research, I determined some of the shows we wished Netflix featured, and found already existing Netflix series similar to the shows we desire when making it to the TV just isn’t in your schedule.

Like This: Degrassi

Watch that: 90210

90210 is a steamy and scandalous high school drama that will defiantly keep you coming back for more.

Like This: Tosh.O

Watch That: Aziz Ansari: Intimate Moments For A Senual Evening    

Looking for a Whitty hilarious stand-up comedy? Aziz Ansari’s uncensored routine will bring out the inner comedian in everyone.

Like This: Boy Meets World

Watch that: Saved by the Bell

Saved by the Bell is family-friendly comedy about high school love that will remind you of one such as Cory and Topanga.

Like This: Big Bang Theory 

Watch That: That 70’s Show

That 70’s Show is a hilarious sitcom making us all wish we could go hangout with the cast.

Like This: Two and a Half Men

Watch That: How I Met Your Mother

How I Met Your Mother is a goofy and raunchy sitcom that will defiantly keep you laughing.