clay banks zUf39GDNyzU unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
clay banks zUf39GDNyzU unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCF chapter.

Age: 22

Height: 6’0

Major: Anthropology

Hometown: Leesburg, FL

Single or Taken?  Single

What are your favorite hobbies?  I enjoy anything fitness related. I try to take good care of my body and I love challenging myself physically. I also play soccer and football, and I love to go surfing when the waves are good. I really enjoy cooking, too.

Favorite Song?  Ocean Avenue by Yellowcard

Boxers or Briefs?  Boxers

How would you describe yourself in 3 words?  Motivated, laidback, and goofy

What traits attract you to a girl?  First off she has to be a positive person. I always look for the good in every situation and I want her to look at the glass half full as well. She also has to have some substance to her, meaning she has to be able to hold an intelligent conversation from time to time. Finally she has to take care of herself physically. I take care of my body and I would want her to do the same. Live a healthy and active lifestyle.

Boobs or Butt?  Legs. Love the other two, but if a girl doesn’t have nice legs it could be a dealbreaker.

Who wears the “pants” in the relationship when you are dating a girl and why?  I let her wear the pants in the relationship, but I control the zipper. Treat her like a princess and always be there for her, but at the same time don’t be a complete pushover.

What is your longest relationship? Who broke up with who?  It probably was my last relationship which lasted about a year and a half. It was actually a mutual breakup as weird as that sounds. We both realized it just wasn’t working out and decided to be civil about it.

In your opinion, what is the PERFECT date?  The perfect date to me would start off by us making some homemade sushi. I learned how to make it awhile ago and it’s always fun making it yourself. Next, I’d want to take her out for a concert. I’m a big fan of shows so I would want us to go to one we would both really enjoy. After the concert spend the rest of the night out downtown, dancing and hanging out at some crazy night club (VIP if possible!!)

From Tampa, Florida
UCF Contributor