Has anyone else felt in a daze since Spring Break ended? I sure have. It seems like I have lost all my mojo. I think just one more day on the beach will surely cure it, right?
So now that we are thrown right back into the swing of things, what can we do to refocus? I have made a simple list that will help you stay on track for the rest of the semester.
1. Disconnect from your devices for a short while
2. Create a To Do list
3. Schedule your time
4. Do the most tedious tasks first
5. Drink plenty of water and eat regularly
6. Study somewhere new
7. Spring clean your living space
8. Try meditation or yoga to calm yourself
9. Avoid all-nighters
10. Don’t be afraid to talk to your professors if you feel a little lost after the break
(via Miss Literati)
Incorporate these tips into your daily routine, and the Spring Break haze will be over before you know it. The good news is now that Spring Break is over we are one step closer to summer. HANG IN THERE.