This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCF chapter.

If you’re looking for a breath of fresh fashion air, look no further. Target has announced another designer collaboration and this time it’s with British brand, Peter Pilotto.  The collection features an inclusive leeway of illuminated prints, patterns, indistinct cuts and bold colors. The line is set to land in stores February 9th, 2014.

The price range varies from nothing coming over 79.99 and nothing less than 20.00. The line includes surf inspired pieces from Moto Jackets, Blazers, Sweatshirts, Cropped Sweaters, Cardigans, Blouses, Tank Tops, A Belted Dress, Pencil Skirts, Rompers, Shorts,  Bikinis, One-Piece Swimsuits, Cover-Ups, Pouches, Beach Totes, Beach Towels, Sunglasses, and Slip-on fashion sneakers.

For styling advice: Less is more in this case. The red floral/stripe print dress can stand out all by itself. The floral print/lace blouse can make a statement all on its own and the asymmetrical skirt speaks volumes. All pieces are already bold in print, so try not to overdo it by wearing too many items of clothing at one time. Needless to say the entire collection is perfect for spring fashion. Check out the Peter Pilotto look book for more styling ideas.

UCF Contributor