Patrick Loftus ’14

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCF chapter.

Major: Interdisciplinary studies, studying psychology and criminal justice

Age: 21

Hometown: Born in Boston, but raised in the Tampa area. 813 represent!

What’s your favorite part about UCF?
I like that it’s a circle and really easy to get around because I get lost very easily.

What are your hobbies?
I like to do pretty much anything, hang out with friends, go to the beach, anything outdoors, really.

What are you passionate about?
I have always loved helping people, which gave me an interest in criminal justice, where serving and bringing justice in those in need is the main priority.

What do you find most attractive in a girl?
A girl that is confident with who they are, not afraid to be a little different, and, most importantly, has a sense of humor
.

Who is your celebrity crush?
Aubrey Plaza from “Parks and Recreation,” I love her dry/sarcastic sense of humor, and she is also cute as can be!

What would be your ideal date?
My ideal date would be doing something outdoors together that we can both have a good time doing, eating dinner at a restaurant on the beach, and then taking a bike ride on the beach enjoying the sunset and each other’s company.

What’s the nicest thing you’ve ever done for a girl?
I have done a lot of really nice things for girls in the past, but the one that really stands out to me is the one time I opened the door for this girl. She was really impressed, and it felt great to be a gentleman.