Once Upon A Time Recap

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCF chapter.
The Snow Queen is suffering from serious issues! It still isn’t clear whether she actually believes that Emma is her sister or simply a part of her psychotic web. Her objective in Sunday’s episode was to destroy Emma’s bond with her family. The only way to influence Emma is to take away her safety net and create a barrier between those who love her. She was able to heighten all of Emma’s insecurities leading her to believe that she is monster. Elsa and the Snow Queen know what it’s like to feel like outsiders because of their powers, but not Emma. 

(Via Ibtimes )
At first glance it appears as though Ingrid (aka the Snow Queen) has intentions to make a new family because of betrayal whereas now it is revealed that maybe it is all from grief. The accidental killing of her sister leads to a psychotic break and her other sister’s reaction festers into anger overtime. Clearly not a good mix. Now that she has acquired the magical ribbons filled with sisterly love, who knows what will happen next? 
(Via Buddytv)
Now let’s talk operation Mongoose. I’m hoping I’m not the only one who thinks that finding the creator of the book is moot. Regina has the strong notion that finding the writer of the book of all the fairytales within Storybook is a noble pursuit: providing a “villain” with a happy ending. She hasn’t realized how far she’s come. From Evil Queen to hero by the end of season three! 
(Via Ibtimes)
Understandably, her transformation took a pause when her future with Robin was threatened. The old Regina would have allowed her anger to take over and act against Marian. Instead she genuinely wants to help save her despite her feelings for Robin. 

That does not mean that she won’t get her happy ending. We see Robin struggle with his feelings for Regina and succumb to them. As the audience we get to ride the same emotional, more like angst-filled roller coaster with them! There’s still time for them to realize that Marian probably has another true love who can save her. The sudden appearance of Will is quite suspect.

(Thumnail Via)
UCF Contributor