The Next 10 Things That Will be Pumpkin Spice Flavored

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCF chapter.

It’s that time of year again! The time of year when Starbucks employees have to make 1,000 pumpkin spice lattes a day and girls everywhere devour all things autumnal. Here are the next ten pumpkin spice products that I think you will see this fall! 

1. Pumpkin spice toothpaste

Tagline: Forget mint… the new toothpaste flavor for October is Pumpkin Spice! 

2. Pumpkin spice deodorant

Tagline: Now your armpits can smell like pumpkins all season long…

3. Pumpkin spice shampoo

Tagline: When you whip your hair back and forth, you’ll release a sweet pumpkin scent.

4. Pumpkin spice lipgloss

Tagline: He’ll love the fact that your mouth will taste like a pumpkin patch.

5. Pumpkin spice scented garbage bags

Tagline: Mask odors in your home with an uplifting autumnal pumpkin scent.

6. Pumpkin spice cat litter

Tagline: Because cats should enjoy pumpkin season too!

7. Pumpkin spice face mask

Tagline: Who knew that pumpkin could be so moisturizing?

8. Pumpkin spice air freshener

Tagline: Spice up the scent of your room!

9. Pumpkin spice taco shells

Tagline: For that pumpkin crunch you can’t resist!

10. Pumpkin spice steak rub

Tagline: Now even your meat can taste like pumpkin! 

It looks like pumpkin spice mania is here to stay, so look for these products on grocery store shelves soon! 

Jillian James is a senior at the University of Central Florida. She is majoring in Writing and Rhetoric and minoring in Mass Communication (because apparently you can’t minor in Beyoncé studies). Her favorite food is free because she is a college student and the two loves of her life are Ben and Jerry (of Ben and Jerry’s ice cream fame). If she’s not writing or reading she is probably watching The Office or waiting in line at Starbucks. She loves to show off her dance moves in “inappropriate” places like the grocery store. You can follow her on Twitter and Instagram @Jillianrosej, where she frequently posts things that make people think that she has her life together. 
UCF Contributor