The Launch of Something Iconic

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCF chapter.

“Iconic” was born out of one student’s passion for fashion. Matt Fultz was dissatisfied with the lack of fashion outlets at UCF, so he and a friend came up with Iconic.

Iconic will be fashion central for Her Campus UCF, featuring fashion blogs, DIY projects and much more. In addition to having weekly posts on Her Campus UCF, the new branch of the magazine will host events to discuss fashion-focused topics and to give our readers a chance to participate in the DIY projects they see on the front page of HCUCF.

Everyone at HCUCF is excited about this new partnership, and we are looking forward to a fashion-filled semester. Stay tuned for the launch of this new fashion section of the magazine you already love, and get ready for more stylish collegiettes! Check out Iconic’s social media sites to get your fashion fix: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram: @IconicAtUCF.

Nicholas Osler graduated from the University of Central Florida in 2014 with a degree in Interpersonal/Organizational Communication. Connect with him on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/nicholasosler