This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCF chapter.

French fashion designer Isabel Marant has announced a fall collection in collaboration with H&M that will land in stores November 14, 2013. The line’s pieces include t-shirts, peasant blouses, sweatshirts, jackets, coats, wool cardigans, wool blazers, boots, mid-heel pumps, leather trousers, silk trousers, silk blouses, silk skirts, dresses and jumpers. There is also an accessories line which includes scarfs, hats, earrings, necklaces, belts and bracelets.

The great thing about this line is that there is something for everybody. Marant’s H&M collaboration provides pieces not only for women but also men and teenagers. For a little styling advice, don’t shy away from investing in this line because it may still seem a little pricey. Designer deals don’t come around often. Keep in mind that the material of each garment is designer which most likely means the quality is well. Try to pick out distinguishing pieces (even if it is just one) and pair them with basic pieces so that you can style them in various ways.  Marant’s clothing has been spotted on several celebrities such as Beyonce, Katie Holmes, Sienna Miller, Kate Moss etc. Don’t miss out on this gorgeous bohemian designer line November 14th!

UCF Contributor