Her Fashion: Comfortably Stylish

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCF chapter.

I ran into sophomore Stephanie Hamilton effortlessly strolling through campus. She caught my eye on the walkway between the John T. Washington Center and the library. As I stopped to speak with her, she seemed mentally drained after an exhausting Chemistry class. However, this collegiette™ did not let her long, boring class detract from her stylish ways.

Here, she is seen wearing a very simple yet stunning color-blocking dress. This dress is a necessity for any girl’s wardrobe. Color blocking has been a trend for some time now, and there are endless possibilities to implement it into your look.

The contrast of these two colors creates a fun yet sophisticated look. Her hot pink top is very playful because of its interesting cut in the front and detail in the back. The bottom is solid, having a more classic look to it.

Hamilton said she likes to go for a, “more comfortable look, while still dressing in the latest trends.”

Being comfortable does not mean you have to lose the look. You never know what opportunities the day may bring, so you want to look your best. Ditch the sweatpants, and compromise with a more comfortable dress like this collegiette™ is sporting.

Some girls find it hard to dress their best everyday, especially for early morning classes. But, as motivational speaker Zig Zagler once said, “You cannot climb the ladder of success dressed in the costume of failure.”            

Matt Fultz is a sophomore studying Marketing and Magazine Journalism. He is currently the official fashion blogger of Her Fashion and contributing writer for HCUCF. After college, Matt hopes to work for a fashion magazine in NYC and gain a reputation as a fashion photographer. Follow Matt on Twitter: @MattWFultz for fashion updates and more! 
Nicholas Osler graduated from the University of Central Florida in 2014 with a degree in Interpersonal/Organizational Communication. Connect with him on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/nicholasosler